Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahem, unfortunately for you Mario I recall you saying you joined insta cos your brother suggested it, said you'd do well as you're into cleaning. Bet I'm not the only one either. I've got a sinking feeling the sadness he refers to is the ex friend who died? That he didn't speak to, wasn't arsed about making up with but is now useful when he needs a sob story.
He got followers as a direct result of hinch shouting him out, he could've stopped her, opened a small private account, left, whatever.
As for tracking us down, hahaha then what? If you think we're vile cunts on here, how do you realistically think it'll go if you turn up to have a row?

It's tit when your relationship is on the rocks and you're in a lot of debt, so I won't bring up the spelling and grammar.
Fecking nailed it! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 14
I'd rather be a first class bleep than a second class fanny Marion... Mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OH MY GOD!!!!!! Is he still at it?

Maz please go raid Deek’s stash, get baked and chill the duck out will ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the funnies thread on tattle. I really love “this app”. Spine bright trolls 🥔 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I dinnae get why he’s so cross we are basically his fan club at this point so aye
Exactly. Also what about my feelings here, I didn't ask to join tattle, I accidentally chose a username, put my email in, the nerve of tattle!!! I make no money out of this, I've got no manager!!! Total cunts like Mario are reading what I write!!!
I'm spinning bright though, I was down in the dumps cos failed diet!!! But!!! I'll never lose me,but weight! I've got this!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
A nerve has definitely been touched 🤭 Mario, get to bed you stupid little man, you're boring us now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There she goes again, jeez fuckin oo Marion🙄why no use one eh your two phones and phone somebody that gies a duck, voice eh the people aye? Patron Saint of the Platform, Marion Luther-King, Greetinface Thunberg over there?. Away and take yer face for a shite hen. Naebody gies a duck, see if your were hingin aff the edge eh a cliff, and all it took was duck tae save yae and if I was stawnin there wae a pocket fulla fucks. .I still wouldnae gie yae wan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hate to tell you Marion but you ARE a first class bleep (and I hate that word). That is all. Goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That coat looks like it smells like my Nan’s loft
The coat looks like loft insulation hen, so aye nae debates 😘

What a shite day Ive had ma lovelies and youse have aw cheered me up the night. Abzalootely clutching ma beak at this thread and buckled as Marion’s console table leg 🤣
Tonsa luv and tattie hearts to youse aw. Spine bright mwah 😘 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Right that's it....I've unfollowed the egotistical hole. Been with him from the start and his behaviour now is fcking out of order. Can't take anymore.
He had offers to take Insta forward but he shat it so all the chat about not having a team behind him etc is bollocks. In your dreams Marion.
And why would Insta provide little old YOU with support when only you are responsibly for your account and content.
God only knows what he will think is content going forward as he's scraping the bottom of barrel and his small support group will shrinking as he continues to fall out with more people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Right that's it....I've unfollowed the egotistical hole. Been with him from the start and his behaviour now is fcking out of order. Can't take anymore.
He had offers to take Insta forward but he shat it so all the chat about not having a team behind him etc is bollocks. In your dreams Marion.
And why would Insta provide little old YOU with support when
God only knows what he will think is content going forward as he's scraping the bottom of barrel and his small support group will shrinking as he continues to fall out with more people.
His circle is definitely smaller than it used to be. We’ve not been treatit to a night out with the gals in an absolute age. Doris, Barbara and Netty probably have more of a hoppin social life than Mario does.

Remember when he implied that one of the reasons he got a new straightener / the dyson hairdryer was so “the lassies” could use it before going out? I’m screaming. He’s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His circle is definitely smaller than it used to be. We’ve not been treatit to a night out with the gals in an absolute age. Doris, Barbara and Netty probably have more of a hoppin social life than Mario does.

Remember when he implied that one of the reasons he got a new straightener / the dyson hairdryer was so “the lassies” could use it before going out? I’m screaming. He’s the gift that keeps on giving.
He's so full of tit this last year I've honestly have had enough of his bullshit. As far as I've seen he's had 1 night out with the Debenhams ladies then his birthday do and now fallen out with Katie's Mum (that's a whole other story).
This will sound extremely cruel but I know what rock bottom is and all I see is someone that only rides on other people's posts/grief/issues. Quite a few on here have said he's a nasty bastard. Since August all he has posted is his excitement for Autumn, Halloween then Christmas. Post January it's all about him as he has nae fecking chat.

Sorry I really needed to get that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wtf is he wearing in those pictures? He looks like he's just pulled that coat out of a skip. And the lanyard makes him look like one of those annoying people who stop you on the streets, trying to sell you sky packages.

Newsflash Mario, you are a first class bleep! And a head and an ugly bastard too!! I feel so sorry for Derek, putting up with "that".

Thread suggestion: Mario talks in a riddle and wears a sunflower lanyard cos he's on the fiddle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.