Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Here I wonder if Marion's had to get a wee Saturday joab to pay off the klarna, theres an awful lot of weekends recently where he's aff the gram and like someone else said, we've no been treatit tae a home bargains haul or a walk around beirut paisley for quite a bit 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like he was quoted in an article the other day and that's why he's bitching about never reading comments again https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...shower-cubicle-key-areas-evg#comments-wrapper

Comments I posted before were from another article (my mistake), here are the comments on his. Don't know why he's making such a fuss.
Nah, cannae see where his mention is, my Kerry Katona eyes are failing me lol.

I think his strop will be from trolls in his DM's or on here, not a mention in the paper. He would adore to have his name in the news, unless it wasn't nice.

However this caught my KK eye.
Although there are plenty of branded chemical cleaners aimed at getting rid of mildew, a simple mix of white vinegar and baking soda could do the trick.
To do this, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar, and spritz over the affected areas.

Then proceeded to show a duck load of products 'tend cleaner Hinch recommends. Crazy.

sools.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Nah, cannae see where his mention is, my Kerry katona eyes are failing me lol.

However this caught my KK eye.
Although there are plenty of branded chemical cleaners aimed at getting rid of mildew, a simple mix of white vinegar and baking soda could do the trick.
To do this, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar, and spritz over the affected areas.

Then proceeded to show a duck load of products 'tend cleaner Hinch recommomends. Crazy.

View attachment 1104638
How grim does your house need to be that your list of essentials includes four different disinfectants but not a single cleaning spray? Cleaning and disinfecting are two different things. Clueless twats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahem, unfortunately for you Mario I recall you saying you joined insta cos your brother suggested it, said you'd do well as you're into cleaning. Bet I'm not the only one either. I've got a sinking feeling the sadness he refers to is the ex friend who died? That he didn't speak to, wasn't arsed about making up with but is now useful when he needs a sob story.
He got followers as a direct result of hinch shouting him out, he could've stopped her, opened a small private account, left, whatever.
As for tracking us down, hahaha then what? If you think we're vile cunts on here, how do you realistically think it'll go if you turn up to have a row?

It's tit when your relationship is on the rocks and you're in a lot of debt, so I won't bring up the spelling and grammar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
FFS that boy needs an intervention. Gie it a bye Marion you’re boring the tits aff us noo.
Will someone please take his phone (and burner phone) aff him and delete the app. Self obsessed wee gnome!!
He also needs spelling and grammar lessons pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahem, unfortunately for you Mario I recall you saying you joined insta cos your brother suggested it, said you'd do well as you're into cleaning. Bet I'm not the only one either. I've got a sinking feeling the sadness he refers to is the ex friend who died? That he didn't speak to, wasn't arsed about making up with but is now useful when he needs a sob story.
He got followers as a direct result of hinch shouting him out, he could've stopped her, opened a small private account, left, whatever.
As for tracking us down, hahaha then what? If you think we're vile cunts on here, how do you realistically think it'll go if you turn up to have a row?

It's tit when your relationship is on the rocks and you're in a lot of debt, so I won't bring up the spelling and grammar.
Are you on the 👉🏼🍹hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuinely sniggered at this!!!!
I'd bet money on it. Something else that'll be our fault. He'll be wanting to march in my front door or back door and glare at me. I'm terrified, going to ask @Yel for a bodyguard.

Are you on the 👉🏼🍹hen?
No, sadly. Tea break from school for tiny deliquents. 😍 They've called Mr dayn a poo poo head, which I'm explaining away as a good example of getting comfortable with speaking English.
Oh, why though, which bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's be honest, he's only come out with this rant today, because Miss Greedy did yesterday, and he's seen all the support she has received on her post, and he wants a bit of the attention too 🙈

I bet hinch, randel etc etc are secretly pissing themselves trying to decifer his rant. Its like a bleeping riddle. A bad one at that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t stop laughing at the thought of him typing up those messages. Face right up at the screen with his eyes shut. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Exactly, I say nothing here that I wouldn’t say to the little scrote’s face. All this banging on about finding people, does he not remember the massive embarrassment that was that nutty Irish bloke a few months back being a “troll hunter”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure if am allowed to suggest a thread title, but i'll gie it a bash hens:

#60 Poor Maid Marion had a Friday night fit. This app chose him, he didnae choose it!!

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Let's be honest, he's only come out with this rant today, because Miss Greedy did yesterday, and he's seen all the support she has received on her post, and he wants a bit of the attention too 🙈

I bet hinch, randel etc etc are secretly pissing themselves trying to decifer his rant. Its like a bleeping riddle. A bad one at that 🤪
Totally agree hen. He's trying SO hard tae have one of his posts go viral but they are so illiterate naebody wie half a brain cell would repost it. I saw Greedy had a couple of blue tick z-listers in her comments and Maz would wet his knickers if he was acknowledged by a verified user.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here I wonder if Marion's had to get a wee Saturday joab to pay off the klarna, theres an awful lot of weekends recently where he's aff the gram and like someone else said, we've no been treatit tae a home bargains haul or a walk around beirut paisley for quite a bit 🕵️‍♂️
You were right ma lovelie. Spotted at Paisley social club the night, taking requests but only for "Higher Love" so aye.
Screenshot_20220305_200302.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello ma lovelies. I’m usually on the Hinch thread but I lurk here cause you all make me piss myself laughing,I just had to drop in and tell you to go and look at Hinches tagged photos.
I think you’ll like it ,so aye I’m away back tae ma ain lane noo. Mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.