Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
87506230-0D01-4B8D-8289-38C262117972.png

Oh my god, the exclamation marks, Mario stop please. This is embarrassing, you’re making yourself look even more of a fool than usual by showing how really uneducated you are.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Horrible!. The blacks too depressing, and the clutter on that small table is ridiculous. ..But then he's a negative Nancy anyway, so it suits him 🤭View attachment 1085150
Those books crack me up 😂 I cringe when I see them in peoples stories, but especially his because he lives in a 1 bed flat the size of a cardboard box above some junkies :m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure he’s got a black eye 🧐
Well I heard Deek and Rayn tag teamed him! Rayn lured him over to the bedroom windowsill while Deek ‘accidentally’ pulled down the TV bracket and smacked him in the dish! Also reports coming in that a male voice was heard shouting “that’s karma on your arse. So aye!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbf he probably saw the war on the news and tit himself because it looks similar to outside his window. He would’ve had Derek in his old TA uniform quicker than you could say, Hinch farm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
There’s literally nothing he doesnae make about himsel…. Couldnae just put up that photie about Ukraine thoughoot adding in that’s he’s never ‘whitnessed’ murder afor. Ah think that wid go for most of the population, fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was reading that there is a new couple from Glasgow going on to gogglebox and guess what, it isn't Mazda 3. He will be raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was reading that there is a new couple from Glasgow going on to gogglebox and guess what, it isn't Mazda 3. He will be raging 😂
FUMIN!!! Is what he’ll be ma lovely. I recognise the girl from tik tok so I wonder if she’s been picked up from there x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i love how so many of us saw that and came straight here!

imagine the subtitles if he was on gogglebox? You would think you were on a foreign channel.
Especially with the beginning shot from the exterior of his building. People would be thinking the programme was filmed in 80’s communist Russia

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi lovelies, I had a dream about oor Mario a few nights ago. I woke up my husband because I laughed out loud in my sleep. 🤣

I can't remember much of it now but I do remember meeting him in a shop. One side of his head was completely bald 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.