Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Measure a table for youse? As if. Reply to your messages? I think the duck not, Deeks been replying, I cannae be arsed, I'm nooo wellllll.
Screenshot_20220224_193838.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Right!! Am feeumin’!! Haven’t even read whether or not anybody else has mentioned this, had to come straight here and be crabbit! IF he’s so bad with the “flu”, he couldn’t get out of his bed if a £50 note flew by, never mind cook that schtockily he’s just concocted! I’ve never had the flu (I’ve had the bespoke Covid and now have the even bespoker long Covid (FML)) but I’ve seen folk who have…..and he’s not one of them!! Sorry for the long rant, it’s a symptom of the long Covid, tattie 🥔💕 and tonsa love

• Heart
Reactions: 27
duck me, bleep couldn't even measure the table for anyone who asked. He tells them to contact the retailer.

He could done it in the time it took him to post his reply
What an,absolute bleep, he is quick to ask his luvlees for recommendations he is same as that curvy Lucy anyone who asks she is too busy dolly but always on the beg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God he’s such a grief vulture, somethings going on but I’m not gonna talk about it, but I will when enough time has past, get in the bin and take your tit looking tea with you, maz. I’ve never known anyone to go on about having a cold so much, you’ve not had the flu, you wouldn’t be able to get out of bed you absolute dick, been to work, cooked tea tonight, you can’t be that ill 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love that marions made his own chicken satay but clearly he has just purchased pre prepped satay sticks and stuck some bisto curry sauce over the top.
Gordan Ramsay must be quaking in his boots lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God he’s such a grief vulture, somethings going on but I’m not gonna talk about it, but I will when enough time has past, get in the bin and take your tit looking tea with you, maz. I’ve never known anyone to go on about having a cold so much, you’ve not had the flu, you wouldn’t be able to get out of bed you absolute dick, been to work, cooked tea tonight, you can’t be that ill 🤷🏼‍♀️
And if had the bleeping flu he shouldn’t be in an office passing it around!!

Reactions: 23
He was gifted that stuff from danyell to influence people to purchase it.... A follower asks a question about said item " don't ask me about it 😂"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How can Marion get angry at this thread, its fuckin hilarious. Sitting here grinning and randomly laughing at whoever said “the table leg buckled when he was kicking Tuesdays arse!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I love that marions made his own chicken satay but clearly he has just purchased pre prepped satay sticks and stuck some bisto curry sauce over the top.
Gordan Ramsay must be quaking in his boots lol
I would love Gordon Ramsay to review Marion’s “chicken satay” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love that he says he’s been for 2 PCRs. Not 0, not 1 but TWO. I cannae see him getting himself down to the walk through test centre twice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He was gifted that stuff from danyell to influence people to purchase it.... A follower asks a question about said item " don't ask me about it 😂"
He's such a self centred lazy bastard. I hope she drops him after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love that he says he’s been for 2 PCRs. Not 0, not 1 but TWO. I cannae see him getting himself down to the walk through test centre twice 🤣
If he had the Flu like he claims, he wasn't taking himself to any walk in test centre!

Wait until he's called up. I can see him in an x small uniform, febrezing his gun, soaking grenades in zoflora.
Called up? It's alright, he's got a lanyard for that...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This thread 🤣🤣😂 I actually cannot deal with youse tonight.

Just sitting hear with ma portion of Supermarket curry satay sauce, reading ma bespoke Yves Saint Laurent book.

Shall we start a Tattle Book Club? First up ‘Dior’ in the colour matte grey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.