Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
He is really shining bright with the illiterate ramblings the night ma lovelies isn’t he?
One thing I will say (on a more serious note) I don’t condone DMing people and saying horrible things to them. That is just nasty and cruel. However, if they come looking on other sites, like tattle, then they deserve all they get. Everything is so one sided - they can exploit and say what they like but when they are called out then it’s trolling. I don’t mind Charlotte but why does she, and many others, focus on the bad messages instead of the good? Marion of course can’t get any bad messages - cos yer DMs are shut ye fud! Does he honestly think people are jealous of him? I mean as if……🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Margot can you clarify for us what you have that we are jealous of please hen? If I lived your life I would be clinically depressed so aye hen your page your rules

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Marion called me a troll for messaging him angry because he called cleaners dirty scrubbers, due to my Mum being a cleaner for over 30 years!!! He’s a horrid horrid cunt!!

• Heart

MaidMarion

Cunt has defo got covid!! Said it before, he won't admit it, not even for sympathy, a cold ffs, my money is on last week wee dum dum had it so he was isolating and now he has it, the pic is purely so his work colleagues can see he's sick.
Come on mazda hen, admit you've got Covid, too embarrassed coz everyone knows you constantly broke lockdown rules and you wear a lanyard coz you're special! Clown! And if you're sat there genuinely thinking it's a cold but have covid symptoms you better get a PCR you little selfish twat!!
Ps that selfie reflects your personality, fannybaws.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
As I said before delusional
What the fuck is he on about now? I have zero tolerance for this kind of shit atm with what's going on in Ukraine. Either say what the issue is or shut up. All these passive agressive riddles that make no sense are just attention seeking and pathetic.

Popper

VIP Member
Baby freedom? For the love of Tong Braxston, put the phone down Marion. You are not equipped with the basic spelling and grammar skills to comment on such important situations. He has no clue what is going on in Ukraine right now and his illiterate posts confirm this.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Lmaoooooo I’m absolutely screaming at that picture he posted! WHY would anyone post that of themselves!? I’ve had 3 day hangovers and looked more vivacious than that. Those bloody lips 🤮 he’s howlin. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!
*Sips coffee made with Lidl coffee pod and gives babybail the stink eye*

• Haha

Dusky pink

I think Mario needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. He thinks we are trolls? Wasnt so long ago he was writing cryptic messages about hinch and that girls mother who hinch visited in Scotland. Pot, kettle, black Maz!

• Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
3C3957F6-5398-4386-9AB6-DC4475C7E6A8.jpeg

Ah see he’s ended the ‘mourning’ stage noo he has new homeware tae show aff. Ah ken if wan ah ma pals hud lost someboady in their family the last thing ah’d dae wid be making a joke aboot an urn, the insensitive wee fanny.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
The constant “!” Does my head in. Mario “this app” pays you nothing.. so leave. Your life would be exactly the same without insta except you would buy less tat and maybe spin about in circles wondering who to send your videos of your hobbit hole to.. I really cannot fathom why he continues if it brings him so much misery. He goes on about living his life but goes NOWHERE. No days out or holidays with derek.. I really pity him. And it’s laughable he thinks people envy him.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. I’m usually on the Hinch thread but I lurk here cause you all make me piss myself laughing,I just had to drop in and tell you to go and look at Hinches tagged photos.
I think you’ll like it ,so aye I’m away back tae ma ain lane noo. Mwah
Omg! Haha thank you! She’s got her Del Boy coat on the day! Kept his trip tae Edinburgh quiet. Obviously didn’t fit in with the pity party fae one. So aye

FUCKING LANYARD ON!

AA1347BA-4504-44A0-A88E-CEE92EB49EBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
my lovelies I think oor marion has taken the mourning to the next level. Do you think he would need tae inform the cooncil of a change of use from a penthouse to a funeral parlour.

He changes his decor mair than some people change thier knickers!
IMG_20220224_103435.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidMarion

I'm sorry but the amount of absolute shite he eats yet claims a debilitating illness, medically proven to flare due to diet!! If I was his doctor I'd be getting him telt!! I'm not belittling anyone's health issues, I myself have many including diagnosed bowel diseases (auto-immune and not flared by diet) but he's bringing that on himself if he eats shite then has an IBS flare, fuckin moronic behaviour. He does know what IBS is? So many people have IBS, IBD, and other bowel diseases, yet he eats shite and it runs through him coz his diet is awful, sorry but he's a cunt!

• Heart