Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. I’m usually on the Hinch thread but I lurk here cause you all make me piss myself laughing,I just had to drop in and tell you to go and look at Hinches tagged photos.
I think you’ll like it ,so aye I’m away back tae ma ain lane noo. Mwah
Omg! Haha thank you! She’s got her Del Boy coat on the day! Kept his trip tae Edinburgh quiet. Obviously didn’t fit in with the pity party fae one. So aye

bleeping LANYARD ON!

AA1347BA-4504-44A0-A88E-CEE92EB49EBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies. I’m usually on the Hinch thread but I lurk here cause you all make me piss myself laughing,I just had to drop in and tell you to go and look at Hinches tagged photos.
I think you’ll like it ,so aye I’m away back tae ma ain lane noo. Mwah
Ok, I ran to Hinch’s insta and it did not disappoint 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
His laugh 🙄😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine actually leaving the house looking like that!!! Unreal scenes. He’s such a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.