Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loulou101

The app chose him he did not choose it. Marion it’s a app that YOU physically down loaded , YOU created a cleaning account , YOU pranced around with your mop, YOU referred to yourself as a cleaning influencer. YOU continue to upload content (if that’s what it is) It’s all YOU YOU YOU. Last I knew Instagram was not a physical being and it was not holding “influencers” captive and forcing them to be on the app.

so darling you chose the app, it did not choose you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry, what the actual fuck. What a delusional little ninkum poop, who the fuck does he think he is? Beyonce? He has no team behind him running the page 🤣 I should think the fuck not, you'd be laughed at! You sat on the sofa in your hoosecoat while, what? Your agent's PA walks around your shoebox videoing your tatt? Get the fuck out of here, I'm deed!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Dusky pink

Hi Mario 👋

Yes you are a bitch.
No you don't irritate us, you make us feel sick.
And I love watching you make a fool of your ugly, scabby lipped self while I'm all cozy in my three bedded semi detached home with a front and back door and lovely garden. Thats when I'm not working my usual 60 hours a week, unlike you!

Spine bright.
Smell the wealth.
Get back in your ain laine.
You twat.

Much love, DP 💎 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
This was too good to leave behind on the last page of the old thread. So here we go. Thanks @hopethishelpsallthebest

View attachment 1078842
Mair chins than a chinese phone book, eyes like dugs baws, eyebrows like a burst shag doll, lips crusty-er than a junkies carpet n hair like the back end eh a lavvy brush. Nae debates hens🤚 that isnae yer 'no well' face that's joost always how yae look Moira hen did yae forget tae look in wan eh yer forty-five mirrars?

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
i love how so many of us saw that and came straight here!

imagine the subtitles if he was on gogglebox? You would think you were on a foreign channel.
Especially with the beginning shot from the exterior of his building. People would be thinking the programme was filmed in 80’s communist Russia

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Look at this cunt wading in and somehow managing to make it about him 👊🏼👊🏼.
Mazda you have it completely wrong, nobody envy’s a cleaning account doll- there fuckin hundreds of them 😂😂.
You’re the problem with your patronising, delusions of grandeur attitude. I actually like Charlotte and her content because she’s actually made a success from her account and isn’t a patronising prick. Give your heed a wobble, you have NOTHING that anyone wants!
Appearing at his ring doorbell soon, someone from the Guiness Book of Records giving him an award for the most exclamation marks ever used in an Instagram post

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Yeah, remember when you called Rayn a bitch you evil man. We don't forget 😡View attachment 1081299
He chokes wee Rayn way the billion candles, reed diffusers, wax melts, and air fresheners he blasts in his postage stamp. It’s well known that this is bad for cats lungs. Hypocritical bastard, you neglect your cat!! Not to mention poor wee thing has no toys or stimulation and is forced to sleep in the hallway most of the time!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah cannae stop laughing at this comment fae that auld thread… Marion’s a cunt but his thread is honesty the biggest laugh.
6D1D1A6B-7BE0-4176-8671-1638FCB4A0F0.png

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I love that he thinks he’s trolling us by changing out his accessories/ updating perfectly good decor IN A RENTED FLAT when really he’s only trolling himself ☺😜 it must be actually painful to be as stupid as he is.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
With all that is going on in the world, and has been the last 2 years, the fact these cunts still have pity parties for themselves absolutely knocks me sick

• Heart

Dusky pink

Let's be honest, he's only come out with this rant today, because Miss Greedy did yesterday, and he's seen all the support she has received on her post, and he wants a bit of the attention too 🙈

I bet hinch, randel etc etc are secretly pissing themselves trying to decifer his rant. Its like a fucking riddle. A bad one at that 🤪

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I find today's posts really depressing. Now hear me out lovelies!! Heres someone who makes no cash from Instagram but has spent the whole week putting together two glorified coffee tables just for gratification from strangers. That's before you start on what it's cost him. I just find that quite sad.

• Haha
  • Heart

gettagrip

Does aw this mean a yugurt and cutted up grapes 3 times a year isnae enough to undo a 5000 calorie a day diet and no exercise 🥺

• Haha