Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He's over the plague cos hinch. More fool him. Where will he stay, Travelodge in Kent probably, cos hahaha watamilike I though Essex was in Kent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MrAndMr

Can we aw stop slagging the sister cos she is going to need to drive to Paisley for Marion’s stuff when I move in and change the locks fuck sake? Cannae have family dramas starting cos of this app and me being left wae aw the fucking wax burners. I’ll be sending a wax burner to each o’ ye if ye’s don’t stoap it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
He hit rock bottom without any one of us knowing. We didn’t know, now we’ve got to know 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

laynelo_

VIP Member
Can't wait to hear how he spins WW3 as being a blessing for him financially.
“B&M got bombed but that meant I saved money that day ma luvlies, am always looking at the bright sides and positives now!💎 Let’s kick this wars arse!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
87506230-0D01-4B8D-8289-38C262117972.png

Oh my god, the exclamation marks, Mario stop please. This is embarrassing, you’re making yourself look even more of a fool than usual by showing how really uneducated you are.

• Sad
  • Wow

laynelo_

VIP Member
“To whitness murder on the streets is something i’ve never seen” Well I’d fucking hope not!! Why is he trying to act as if he understands this stuff?

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, hope yer aw well. Took a big comma break to deal with Mum's funeral and all that comes afterwards.
He's totally enraged me!! Marion and all the other so called influencers that have 'jumped on the bandwagon' to make themselves look like they are involved in current affairs need to STOP!!

Yes the situation is absolutely horrific but where were they when all the children were killed in Syria and Yemen etc. No where to be seen as it wasn't in front of their faces and reported in the media. He's not the type to have the inclination or genuine political interest to go looking for real news. Plus if it doesn't affect him he doesn't care. There is no difference in the situation in Ukraine but the media control the narrative.
Sorry for the rant, I'm not normally political but I feel really strongly about this :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Dusky pink

"This platform chose me" 🤣🤣🤣

Who is he trying to kid? Lol.

Bore off Maz, you illiterate flat headed imbecile 🙄

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I huv tae agree with @gettagrip

It gives Tattle a bad name when we are taking the pish oot his sis/brother/dad etc. Jist because Mario doesnae give a shit doesn't mean they are fair game.

I'd rather we keep the ribbing fae Mario and other influenzas but am noo trying tae moderate. Moderating is nae ma joab and I still love you all to the moon and back best bubs 4eva xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Photo_1646268430431.png

Mazda tae Rendall: "Just Press the buzzer and moan up hen, kettles oan cheesless cheeseboard ready, n'mind the debris and ignore the sirens and gunfire hens, ma ring doorbell sees it aw"

• Haha
  • Heart
So, I've been knee deep nosing oan "the app" and I noticed, wee Krystal tagged Marion in a post under a different user name. So I'm guessing that's the account he uses to send himself messages. Oan another note I found this picture of wee baby Marion.
Screenshot_20220227_161159.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_160924.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
This thread 🤣🤣😂 I actually cannot deal with youse tonight.

Just sitting hear with ma portion of Supermarket curry satay sauce, reading ma bespoke Yves Saint Laurent book.

Shall we start a Tattle Book Club? First up ‘Dior’ in the colour matte grey.
Shortest book I ever read ma lovely, opened ma copy up and it’s just a picture of a box of cornflakes

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Not only huv we kicked Mondays ass, we huv goat a new threed. All whilst Marion is slowly dying before our eyes. A hope he has a muller crunch corner and some cut up grapes to revive Him. 💎🥔

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
How does he go from “bully! stalk!” to “have blood all over there hands!”. Is he trying to insinuate that us tattlers are all cold-hearted murderers in our spare time?

• Haha
  • Heart