Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsh2019

I’ve just unfollowed. He is such a victim, and when there are real life serious issues going on, I simply can’t tolerate him. It is an app on a phone. Nothing more. That’s it. Heaven help us if we went to war and he got called up. He can’t even cope with the small insignificant life he has right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Poptart

VIP Member
And where are the elephants In paisley?! Is this gonna be another blind Natkia dug episode?

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Absolutely deed that he could even think that anyone is jealous of him? 😭💀😭💀
He lives in a bedsit, that’s in an area that resembles a war zone, he’s a part time cleaner who can’t even drive, his flat is filled with utter shite (seriously Mario, even though the uneducated huns tell you different, it looks like shit), he appears to have had no form of education if his literacy levels are anything to go by, and he has no desire to travel or be cultured in any sort of way?! Please tell me who would be jealous of that? I literally can’t think of anyone.
He’s the saddest little excuse for a person I have ever seen, absolutely vile.

• Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Irritating us?!. Shut up and sort your horrible chapped lips out, you silly imbecile. We love seeing you getting yourself into more debt, so crack on buying more rubbish for our entertainment 😂

And you a bitch?. It's true, but nothing to be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Yeah, remember when you called Rayn a bitch you evil man. We don't forget 😡View attachment 1081299
Sad thing is that he won’t realise it but the amount of chemicals poor Rayn has no choice but to breathe in every day is a type of abuse. She’s got no where that’s not been saturated in chemicals to sleep either, the carpets are covered in fragranced shite and carpet cleaner

• Sad
  • Angry

laynelo_

VIP Member
My dislike for Mario isn’t because of his sexuality, hating someone for their sexuality is fucking stupid. I hate his horrible attitude and disgusting personality as he’s shown today.

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That TikTok 🙈 he cannot be for real. Does he REALLY think people are jealous of him? 😣 jealous of Klarna to the eyeballs, no prospects, no goals or ambitions…. Hmm.

E34106BA-3D43-4193-AB23-6AF21CE32119.jpeg

Take a walk into the ocean, for heaven’s sake.

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
You insensitive basturds, that’s no stoor oan the flair. That’s Janice’s ashes when he moved the urn.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

loulou101

I love that marions made his own chicken satay but clearly he has just purchased pre prepped satay sticks and stuck some bisto curry sauce over the top.
Gordan Ramsay must be quaking in his boots lol

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Personally, no, I'm an actual arse
I’m joining yer club hen am a cheeky cunt on here and tae people in real life (only those who deserve it🤗). Witever av said aboot Mazda on here ad gladly say to his beaky glaikit looking mug if god forbid I ever saw him strolling aboot the streets way his herd a elephants that he supposedly kicks aboot way.

• Haha
  • Heart

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Derek fucking off to get the train was awful. The absolute height of ignorance, especially considering Hannah probably paid for the bulk, if not all, of the hotel stay and the meal. On Ava May expenses I imagine but still. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If either of them had anything about them, they’d have been able to change that tyre for her instead of filming her on the phone to the breakdown people, squealing like a cunt. I don’t know how she still gives him the time of day after that.

• Heart

Shmebulock

He won't ever genuinely be invited to Hinch Farm, no danger! The 😉 said it all, Mrs Hinch is a tattler, pass it on 😄
She will regret ever saying that come July when she starts receiving weekly messages from him, trying to organise it 🤭

• Haha

buymealatte

Jesus wept. Marion hen you don’t need a fucking comma, it’s a full stop you need.

I unfollowed him a few weeks ago after he started his daily monthly PMS (poor Marion syndrome) again and so on and so forth about how it’s just him and he’s rising up fae the ashes wae his new camel duffle coat. He’s such a sniveling wee cunt. Bore off Mazda. Not one person gives a shite about these hold to read stories. He’s such an attention seeker and that’s all it is. Each dayn ah dawn he’s absolutely fucking raging he’s not got a team behind him on Instagram. Away n boil her heid doon the castlelavecci Marion, gies aww peace.

tons ah love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
FUCKING HELL MA LUVLIES!!!

I ran er here when a saw that jumpscare he posted on his story!! That’s his worst selfie yet!! Think he cracked ma phone screen. Jesus Christ. A cold?? more lit the bubonic plague!!

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
my lovelies im wondering is it cause eh the size a his nose that has him relating to the elephant. Cause its no the trunk in hes troousers lovelies sure we've seen him in the skinny bottoms.
oh and mario its you're successful not your. just keep a wee note for yer sell. tonsa love spine bright

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
Aw ma lovelies, how blessed we have been for Marion sharing glimps of his thoughts tonight.

Talk shite! Spine bright! Off this app for the night! 💎

Reckon we can sum up all his future posts in the above format, in the scent Haiku.

• Haha