Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abce3456

VIP Member
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!
Marion is one of those cunts in leggings with a sunflower lanyard! Him and derek both wear them

• Haha
Reactions: 37

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I’d be jealous of him if he’d managed to make a shit tonne of money on this app and bought himself a house with front and back door a la Hinch Farm.

But he hasn’t. And he won’t. So we keep walking.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
You know ma lovelies av been thinking about it and I realised I AM jealous of Mario 😱 I really wish I had the ability he has to be utterly delusional at all times. I’ve decided that having that ability would make getting through the day much easier! So aye 💎 I’m keeping my power x

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I am not often lost for words but wow. That’s not something you would share about your own family let alone someone else’s.

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting he’s posted that! It was bad enough him going on about his “best pal” Natalie, even though they hadn’t spoken for years before she died. Now he’s moved on to the poor mother for content. Totally disrespectful and disgusting. Beak nosed little cunt needs to get in the bin. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

loulou101

Thanks to wee baby gurul @Rayne fae this bespoke boujee thread title wae the most likes. So aye. Nae debates

View attachment 1078827

Oor Moira has been boring as fuck the last week. Been on a bereavement comma. So aye

Someone who once passed Mario in the street has passed away, and now he’s turned intae Derek Acorah, getting messages from them in a cloudless sky.

A new thread oan this dayn of dawn just in time for a new “AM NO WELL!!!!!!” Chapter
Bereavement comma or skint to pay day Ma lovlie ? You watch next week when pay day hits we will be suffocated with stories about his new colour scheme and tatt he has purchased. 🤣

I generally think he gets depressed when he cannot buy anything. I bet the week before pay day is hell for Dezza and Rayn

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Hinting that we are homophobic on here, which I honestly don't think we are.

How many of these did little old birdie write. 🤔 All these fuckers have tattle accounts anyway!!! 💩!!! 🙈🙉🙊!!!

That's all I'm posting today huns, this selfish cunt is teaching (unprofessionally) reading and english to two little angels this weekend. Don't know how I can live with myself really.
Hardly homophobic when several of us are actually gay and the biggest fag hag going, @Babybail93

• Heart
  • Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
He won't ever genuinely be invited to Hinch Farm, no danger! The 😉 said it all, Mrs Hinch is a tattler, pass it on 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
ma lovelies I think oor mazda is aw confused with the seasons, he didnae do a spring journee now he hasnae a clue what season he's supposed aw be on so hes gone straight to Halloween. #corpsebride

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
He was gifted that stuff from danyell to influence people to purchase it.... A follower asks a question about said item " don't ask me about it 😂"

• Haha
  • Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
Screaming we finally got a Glimps of his sunflower lanyard in the wild. As hilarious as it is, I’m very pissed off at the same time

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Oh ma lovelies, I just educated my pals on Marion. I know what they’ll be doing to fill their hangovers tomorrow.

Happy Friday hens! Let’s smash this weekend! Ahhh love Mondays! But no when am no weeeellll! But am awfully positive! Let’s do this!

Tonsalove
Drunken M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Jealous? A rant about people being jealous of him as he does the tour of his little hovel that takes 3 steps

I find it funny that he has sat and made that TikTok. Then saved it to use on insta, but not actually uploaded it to TikTok 😂 wee cunt

• Haha