Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unicornsandmermaids

Feels even worse him posting this when he’s always going on about keeping his nieces, Derek etc off his Instagram but then goes and shares someone else’s family and at a particularly emotional time for the family

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Poptart

VIP Member
His latest story about the competition to win a media wall. He wants it "for the bedroom"
Where the fuck is it gonna go? Across the window??!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
In the space of a week Marion used the death of a lady, the plight of Ukrainians and the alleged online bullying of some other lassie for his ain gains and content but it’s us that huv nae morals? Ah might be a cunt oan here but ah at least ken decency and compassion for others in everyday situations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
He’s tapped in the heed! He’s also dressed as the elephant in that tatty grey hoosecoat and gran bod never mind walking like one 🤣🤣.

How can people who are ultimately more successful than you be jealous of you? Genuine question Marion 😂
- Homeowner (front & back door) ✔
- Married with a family (not for everyone but he has a fiancé)✔
- successful career (you work 3 hoors a week when you can easily be doing more)✔
-car owner ✔
- have left the country on more than one occasion✔
- none of my pets have tried to commit suicide ✔ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
TATTLE
LIVES
RENT
FREE
IN
HIS
MIND

How sad are all these influencers though?
It’s been said a million times if you put yourself out there then you can’t just take the good and enjoy the benefits, the money, the gifts etc.

I am dead against people directly message accounts with nasty comments but then Mario dishes it out and there are screenshots to prove this.

I dislike the fact now a days the words troll and bully are banded around when someone has an opinion that differs or calls bullshit, snide or shady behaviour out. I have blood on my hands because I made a comment about an account breaking ad rules or because I said their living room decor was cheap or I said the food they cooked looked like my youngest’s nappy? So I do.

Oh and just to add, my final thought

I didn’t choose tattle, tattle chose me!!!!!

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Ahem, unfortunately for you Mario I recall you saying you joined insta cos your brother suggested it, said you'd do well as you're into cleaning. Bet I'm not the only one either. I've got a sinking feeling the sadness he refers to is the ex friend who died? That he didn't speak to, wasn't arsed about making up with but is now useful when he needs a sob story.
He got followers as a direct result of hinch shouting him out, he could've stopped her, opened a small private account, left, whatever.
As for tracking us down, hahaha then what? If you think we're vile cunts on here, how do you realistically think it'll go if you turn up to have a row?

It's shit when your relationship is on the rocks and you're in a lot of debt, so I won't bring up the spelling and grammar.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
What are they on about he represents the gay community so well? Why do people have to bring up his sexuality like it is relevant to anything? I refollowed Marion 3 months ago and in that time I don’t remember him advocating anything for gay people

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Well you bitches are all bastards to him. He's no well!!! Laughing to much to go to sleep now.
Typical Mario though, covid is over (ish) so he gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
He has not just shared that poor woman’s order of service from the funeral!

He really is such a grief thief

• Wow
  • Angry

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Exactly. Like l said earlier, he should keep his family off his account along with the people who have died that no one even knows.

I'd like to know if his sister knows he's flaunting family pictures on Instagram, and if she doesn't, she's the one that needs to have a word with her brother if it bothers her.
Exactly. Tbh the tone police piss me off, modding the thread isn't allowed, report a post if you think it crosses the line.

Just adding, I don't mean just this thread. Anguished wails of *aren't we better than this* echo around many threads and sites. Personally, no, I'm an actual arse. Sorry mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Why is this thread suddenly getting “polised” so much the last couple of days 😬 honestly this is not the best thread for the easily offended to be offended on lmao

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Although here's the time I animated her roast/boiled Sunday dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick

maeve87

For someone who isn’t letting it “effect” him he’s sure letting it “effect” him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42