Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, are you Mario, that reads exactly like him.
I think the polis should maybe visit Stacy Solomon's thread, little rex gets a fair bit of crap, and he's no choice to be on his mum's account. I'll go to the judge for a warrant.
Exactly. Like l said earlier, he should keep his family off his account along with the people who have died that no one even knows.

I'd like to know if his sister knows he's flaunting family pictures on Instagram, and if she doesn't, she's the one that needs to have a word with her brother if it bothers her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly. Like l said earlier, he should keep his family off his account along with the people who have died that no one even knows.

I'd like to know if his sister knows he's flaunting family pictures on Instagram, and if she doesn't, she's the one that needs to have a word with her brother if it bothers her.
Exactly. Tbh the tone police piss me off, modding the thread isn't allowed, report a post if you think it crosses the line.

Just adding, I don't mean just this thread. Anguished wails of *aren't we better than this* echo around many threads and sites. Personally, no, I'm an actual arse. Sorry mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Personally, no, I'm an actual arse
I’m joining yer club hen am a cheeky bleep on here and tae people in real life (only those who deserve it🤗). Witever av said aboot Mazda on here ad gladly say to his beaky glaikit looking mug if god forbid I ever saw him strolling aboot the streets way his herd a elephants that he supposedly kicks aboot way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m joining yer club hen am a cheeky bleep on here and tae people in real life (only those who deserve it🤗). Witever av said aboot Mazda on here ad gladly say to his beaky glaikit looking mug if god forbid I ever saw him strolling aboot the streets way his herd a elephants that he supposedly kicks aboot way.
Add me to the list. I'll be the first one to say I'm opinionated, even to my close friends and family, but with them I'm tactful with it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
NOW I’M LIVING A WEALTHY LIFE!

*no ma quote
Ave read that quote multiple times the day and honestly it’s as if he’s bought a motivational book wae the pages aw stuck together and this is the shite he’s deciphered fae it.

‘True wealth will be achieved when you no longer need shoes. Walk wae feet like the proud elephant. Keep walking when folk laugh at you for huving nae shoes as only jealous people will notice your bare feet. Fellow wealthy people will clap and cheer as dogs bark. As an elephant you will trample them to death, now who’s barking ya mangy fuckers.’
Blanche Hunt, 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Had a pure bespoke shite week (Londoner, Tube Strike, smell the wealth) and Elephant Mario has me done 🤣🤣🤣

I also love that these ‘attacks’ he speaks of is him searching for and reading his own Tattle Thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ave read that quote multiple times the day and honestly it’s as if he’s bought a motivational book wae the pages aw stuck together and this is the shite he’s deciphered fae it.

‘True wealth will be achieved when you no longer need shoes. Walk wae feet like the proud elephant. Keep walking when folk laugh at you for huving nae shoes as only jealous people will notice your bare feet. Fellow wealthy people will clap and cheer as dogs bark. As an elephant you will trample them to death, now who’s barking ya mangy fuckers.’
Blanche Hunt, 2022
I nearly choked on ma dinner reading that. You’re wan funny cow hen. Am chanting you oan!!

Had a pure bespoke shite week (Londoner, Tube Strike, smell the wealth) and Elephant Mario has me done 🤣🤣🤣

I also love that these ‘attacks’ he speaks of is him searching for and reading his own Tattle Thread.
Only no one is attacking him on here. We are merely drawing his attention to his really bad qualities and how much of a bleep he is, all of which is his own doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Marion needs to look up what wealthy means 🤣

I’m pretty sure successful , wealthy people don’t obsess over a influencer (Hinch) they also don’t fly in to a jealous rage and attack young kids.

They also don’t keep posting quotes on social media hinting they have an issue.

They also don’t spend all their money on pure tit and tat! As they have value in their self and know where to invest their time and money.

Soz Marion you do not have a wealthy life in any shape or form!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Marion needs to look up what wealthy means 🤣

I’m pretty sure successful , wealthy people don’t obsess over a influencer (Hinch) they also don’t fly in to a jealous rage and attack young kids.

They also don’t keep posting quotes on social media hinting they have an issue.

They also don’t spend all their money on pure tit and tat! As they have value in their self and know where to invest their time and money.

Soz Marion you do not have a wealthy life in any shape or form!
He's looking at his bank statement through Kerry katona eyes, thinks the big old debit is a credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Posting the same boring video of the tiny flat and it's contents 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
THREE diffusers in that tiny living room!! Jo Malone ones are strong too, ive a headache just thinking about it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell. That slow mo video of the tat palace‘s new look 😩

The white plastic plug socket on the panelled wall really annoys me. A chrome one would have cost about £6.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell. That slow mo video of the tat palace‘s new look 😩

The white plastic plug socket on the panelled wall really annoys me. A chrome one would have cost about £6.
Details aren't his thing, hence the gloopy lumpy paintwork and hideous door handles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.