Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Mazda and Grinch look to be will inty there 40s and a bad paper round at it. Nae amount a makeup or filters can fix their mugs. Both dress terribly and are tramps. They really are twins. Except Grinch has a back and front garden - so she’s one upped him there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If ever we needed confirmation that he checks himself into A&E on Facebook and then doesn't answer when people ask what's wrong then this is it ma lovelies.
Or checks himself in as safe when there has been some natural disaster in a complete different part of the world ! when we all know he doesn’t go outside of a 5 mile radius from his flat.

once again the narcissist strikes making someone else’s tragedy all about him 🙄

View attachment 1067254
Marion is back up Hinch’s hoop... all is well in the world again 😂
Crikey is she 32 ? I’m older and look no where as old as her. She looks like she has been dragging 40 for the last year or so

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly Mazda and Grinch look to be will inty there 40s and a bad paper round at it. Nae amount a makeup or filters can fix their mugs. Both dress terribly and are tramps. They really are twins. Except Grinch has a back and front garden - so she’s one upped him there.
I’m sure he’s in his 40’s. I know he’s a lot older than her.

Reactions: 9
Get ya self some bodyshop drops of youth cream hen, I’ve heard good things about it oan this app
Remember tae no rub them in though hen. They’ve have tae be tapped intae the skin. So aye. Tappity tap tap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember tae no rub them in though hen. They’ve have tae be tapped intae the skin. So aye. Tappity tap tap
Mario knows a consultant if anyone needs a discount code so aye. He may not get your DM though

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bipolar Boris, AKA Maz, still MIA then? He's on a Debbie downer cos he's got nae money left to buy any tat at the mo. He'll be back next week high as a kite when he's been spending again, so aye....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bipolar Boris, AKA Maz, still MIA then? He's on a Debbie downer cos he's got nae money left to buy any tat at the mo. He'll be back next week high as a kite when he's been spending again, so aye....
I can smell the wealth incoming from here ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.