Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about youse but I just can’t faddum where the tv is actually going?!

I thought maybe it was going to the left of the bed, at a right angle because that’s the only empty wall and would be bleeping hilarious when he realised his error and him and Deek complain of bad necks.

But now he’s thrown us the council problem. Is it going on that external wall near the window? RIP bowed shelves in that case.

Either way, can’t wait to see what the council and/or tv fitter “accidentally” damages that means he must replace everything in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean seriously, either he's doing his fake 'so many of you have asked' line again, or there's some stupid people out there who can't visualise what a tv on a wall looks like?!. Give me strength 🙈
Screenshot_20220210-181308_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean seriously, either he's doing his fake 'so many of you have asked' line again, or there's some stupid people out there who can't visualise what a tv on a wall looks like?!. Give me strength 🙈
View attachment 1053365
It’s a TV, secured to a bracket and attached to a wall. What is there to see? Have people not been doing this sort of thing for years? Isn’t the one in the media wall in the photo mounted to the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s a TV, secured to a bracket and attached to a wall. What is there to see? Have people not been doing this sort of thing for years? Isn’t the one in the media wall in the photo mounted to the wall?
It's attached with a squirt of no more nails, that's why it's wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Help me out guys. Wasn't the TV already on the wall? What is going on I feel like I'm loosing my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mazda is referring to his bedroom tv going on the wall but as usual has cocked up and confused everyone by showing a pic of his lounge tv which is already on the wall.. 💋
Ffs! 😂😂😂
I literally only follow as I find this thread hilarious. Was reading it one night when I couldn't sleep and then followed him for the jokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how he thinks he invented flat screen TVs on a bracket from his council bedsit in Paisley 😂

We had ours put on the wall 10 years ago hen. We’ve even got a secret plug hidden behind the tv. So no hanging wires. Smell… the… wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.