Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He better be worried all the papparazzi will be shinning up the scaffold for a wee ganders through his windaes. Look out daily Mail showbiz section

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A Cannae wait until we go on a bespoke scaffolding/shelving jurnee. The coonsil will come back tomorrow and he will have aw his tatt on the scaffolding like it’s a veranda.
Ffs 🤣🤣 visions of him taking us on a garden furniture journae for his new balcony

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ffs 🤣🤣 visions of him taking us on a garden furniture journae for his new balcony
He will be doon silverbirch garden centre on his day aff.

“We might no huv a front and back door ma lovelies but we’ve goat a bespoke veranda.”

Imagine what it would be like at christmas? You would be able to see it fae space!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

“We might no huv a front and back door ma lovelies but we’ve goat a bespoke veranda.”

Imagine what it would be like at christmas? You would be able to see it fae space!!!
He’d have planes landing on the roof from Glasgow International, confused by all the shite solar lights he got from B&M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Completely off topic but does @BespokeBiatch still frequent this threed? A seen Rosie Bush calling them out oan Tic Toc (not my quote) last night and made me think that a hadnae seen them around these ends for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aw, I'd love to see whit Mario would dae with a sitooterie.

Steeping his trotters in a basin, wee knotted hankie on his baldy bonce, wan a theym 👉🍹 wae a lucozade chaser and a large box of mcnuggets. Who needs a passport eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw, I'd love to see whit Mario would dae with a sitooterie.

Steeping his trotters in a basin, wee knotted hankie on his baldy bonce, wan a theym 👉🍹 wae a lucozade chaser and a large box of mcnuggets. Who needs a passport eh?
Enjoying the sounds of seagulls junkies squawking and views of the ocean wasteland.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how these fake messages always arrive at the perfect time #needed in one of the many mail boxes that don’t exist and always after he’s spouted his usual pile of bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm a bit out of the loop, does Marion actually have a mail box after the council smashed in his old one?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A Cannae wait until we go on a bespoke scaffolding/shelving jurnee. The coonsil will come back tomorrow and he will have aw his tatt on the scaffolding like it’s a veranda.
Maybe that’s why he wis asking for artificial grass hen. He’s putting it on the scaffolding for a bespoke balcony and mini back garden💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whatever happened to the projector I wonder?
Bought because others with large rooms and huge bare walls had them on the 'Gram, used it once and realised it didn't work when the image was skewed over masses of tat and curtains, and that his image was likely no better than that of a tiny TV screen because he couldn't get it far enough from the cluttered wall? It's either just more junk gone to pollute in landfill, or sitting on top of the wardrobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The man is an absolute buffoon! Why on earth does the person putting the tv on the wall need access to the rear of the building?? They only need to be in your room Marion to drill 4 holes ffs! Make it make sense!! You have sky q so no cables to run either. He talks so much tit and is such a drama Queen woe is me 🤬
I thought this last I checked you don’t need external access 🤣 unless he is getting a new Ariel or something ? Typical Mario misses out key info lol

He has his fingers crossed thah nothing goes to plan in his life. No need to cross your fingers mazza !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cooncil probably sent the notice to the lead/official tenant - Derek - who would've been too oot his tree to let the crusty-lipped crusader know. Or Derek is a troll. Pick whichever explanation takes your fancy 🥔 💕
Crusty lipped crusader hahahahahaha next thread name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
*currently looking out my scaffolding gear

Look out for me Derek my love, I’ll be wearing only this

91E44720-3F0E-4737-BB73-5460A18A31E6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Completely off topic but does @BespokeBiatch still frequent this threed? A seen Rosie Bush calling them out oan Tic Toc (not my quote) last night and made me think that a hadnae seen them around these ends for a bit.
Hello ma lovelie 👋

ahv no been oan much infact ahv been so busy at ma joab I missed 2 whole Mazda threads and by the time I woke up this morning there Was a new bush wan tae so aye!! Keepin ma power as best a can here 💎 but am jist so busy wi that thing called life!! Weans!! Work!! Uni!! Hoose!!

Roll on the weekend 😂💋

Ah didny realize plooky bush had outed me last night I must have been parenting my children or cleaning my house “not with mould and mildew spray” would love if you sent me the link so I can phone Ma work and tell them I quit! I’ve made it in life.

Big tattie heart your way mah lovelie for bringing this to ma attention 🥔 ❤Ahm gonny celebrate the night wi wan o them 👉🏼🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Was supporting the small business known as home bargs earlier and I stumbled upon this super nice and gorgeous card. I stood clutching ma beak thinking o ma lovelies here and hoping someone can make my day with a touch of bespoke photoshop so aye.

23606692-1CD0-4392-BFD5-36C2F4CE38B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.