Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a good point ! I don’t condone being out right nasty to him. And even though he is irritating at times. He is pretty harmless and mostly just cracks me up 🤣. This page is banter like you would have with your friends talking about something. If he chooses to come and listen in that is his issue ..nobody invited him.
I’m sure he has had a laugh at others many of times.
💯 He has an account and posts on other threads. Ma Rendall for example. Probably hinch too, since visitgate. wHo dOeS sHe tHiNk sHe iS etc. 🤡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure it was in a Mrs Hinch thread about 2-3 years ago, when someone had posted saying because of these influencers she felt her house wasn't perfect because she wasn't cleaning enough, and felt she had to buy the latest cleaning product they were plugging. This poor girl was full of anxiety it was awful to read.

So, take a look at yourself, Mario when you accuse people of having blood on their hands, because you're in that bracket as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe instead of reading tattle marion, you could take a reading and spelling class of some sort?

View attachment 1047864
“So this is why lovelies”

What is the “this” he speaks of? What is the “why”? What is this bleep on?!

Im utterly “confused” but I totally and fully understaun wit he’s saying, not one bit. Clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I can gather is that he wasn't absolutely fine, but now he is absolutely fine. Or something like that and so forth. So aye. Hope you're kicking Tuesdays arse with your mop legs! It's a new era we've got this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hang on, what happened to all the positivity bullshit and cutted up grapes, was it all a lie!!!!!!!!
He's not read all his threads, even he isn't that dim. It's Katie's mums stories that have ripped his knitting. His only defence is wailing about some vague trolling from people you know, or people you don't know, but they should hide as they'll get found out. Tbh I wish Katie's mum would just bleeping say what's gone on, this vague tit is unhelpful and irritating. Then Mario could respond, 😳😁 oh, wait 🤔 I suppose he'd just wail about his menkel elf. Sigh.
Look, as a grown up, if I have an issue with someone, I discuss it with them, that's right Mario, THEM. Not my few thousand bemused followers who don't give a tit. Imagine discussing things like a grown up. You could try it. Start by asking hinch why she didn't visit. Explain that you're hurt and embarrassed. If you don't like her response, cut her out of your life. Yes, it's that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He will get Derk to hand deliver it nae debates

Wee Deek marching doon the Glasgow Road wy the mirror over his shoulder and playstation trackie and a B&M bag full of mould and mildrew - his mirror his rules

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hang on, what happened to all the positivity bullshit and cutted up grapes, was it all a lie!!!!!!!!
He's not read all his threads, even he isn't that dim. It's Katie's mums stories that have ripped his knitting. His only defence is wailing about some vague trolling from people you know, or people you don't know, but they should hide as they'll get found out. Tbh I wish Katie's mum would just bleeping say what's gone on, this vague tit is unhelpful and irritating. Then Mario could respond, 😳😁 oh, wait 🤔 I suppose he'd just wail about his menkel elf. Sigh.
Look, as a grown up, if I have an issue with someone, I discuss it with them, that's right Mario, THEM. Not my few thousand bemused followers who don't give a tit. Imagine discussing things like a grown up. You could try it. Start by asking hinch why she didn't visit. Explain that you're hurt and embarrassed. If you don't like her response, cut her out of your life. Yes, it's that easy.
I’d like to know, if he has read these threads and have any of them made him laugh? Because this thread has to be one of the funniest on Tattle.
Mazda should think himself lucky, he has a funny thread.
His hair is also funny. And the fact a grown man behaves the way he does. Sorry man child! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d like to know, if he has read these threads and have any of them made him laugh? Because that is thread has to be one of the funniest on Tattle.
He might have had a look, but I don't think he'd read it all, he sticks his head in the sand about things he doesn't like. He hasn't got much of a sense of humour, he's just one of those people who think they're funny, when they're really not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d like to know, if he has read these threads and have any of them made him laugh? Because this thread has to be one of the funniest on Tattle.
His hair is also funny. And the fact a grown man behaves the way he does. Sorry man child! 😀
I doubt he can read. Bet wee Deek has a good laugh scrolling through when Marios treating him like dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if his latest rant is to do with what, this mums journey posted last night? And about how she had to take IG off Katie’s phone as she was so upset about how people she thought she loved and trusted felt the same way? …. Did anyone else see them?
Yep saw her post. She's off Insta since before Christmas which coincides with Hinches visit to Katie and Marion throwing a hissy fit and taking down the grid pic of him, Deek and Katie. He also threw shade at Hinch and or Katie's Mum with comments on who he thought were his friends. Katie's Mum threw shade straight back if I recall. And she was one of the chosen few for Mario's birthday Criss n joos journee. Hinch stayed well out of it. IMO it's him and Katie's Mum doing a handbags at dawn again. But if you will pimp out your disabled daughter on Insta this tit will happen. Harsh I know just how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He is the Alan Partridge of the cleaning influencing big - not so big accounts 🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I seen another Glasgow insta Hun talking about how she was asked to go On Gogglebox. Bet Mario was kicking off about that xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You might be thinking of the time @Kikini Bamalam (I'm almost certain it was you, Kiki) sent the maid an excellent wind-up of her sainted mother in the hospital bed surrounded by nurses, their only joy being watching their daily dose of the maid. Lovelies it had me deid altogether! Anyone remember it?
Omg lovelie, that was it! Hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.