Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has turned off his messages yet has his email address in his bio. What an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So he’s turned off messages but was moaning a couple months ago that his messages weren’t working? Eh??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bless, he really thinks Nadine Dorries crack team of brown shirts are going to track down @Dawn Dayn for the crime of laughing at his haircut. Good luck with that, Hun.
I'd like more detail on who has betrayed Mario, every bleeping Hun on insta, obvs, but family too? Wish he had the balls to say what he means, rather than semi literate vague rants that just make everyone laugh more.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know where to start with today’s illiterate ramblings so just a few points from me the day...

• it’s their Marion, their how many times do you need telling?
• To which has came to light, its come to light not came
• Has read every comment past and present but he no longer reads it or goes near it - look up what present means Marion 🙄
• Quit with the exclamation marks
• If you’ve read every comment, why have you not treated yourself to some English lessons?

And in case you needed to get to know THIS AIN’T HIS JOAB 😂

A final FYI for ya Marion/chicken little this is the funniest thread on Tattle FACT 👌🏼

Off for a lie down in a dark room now after that, head is spinning.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've read the first line of this one seventeen times and I still cannae work oot whit he's trying to say 😂🤯

Screenshot_20220208-132544.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
BASTARD! 😂

I’ll be relying on all you trolls to post any grid posts. I can still see his stories.
You can see everything on picuki.com ma lovelie. Screaming that he's blocked you, he's probably spent hours like Hercule Poirot trying to match accounts to tattlers. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mirror for sale DM him if interested

I thought this mornings hold to read was all about not accepting or reading DMs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nope no idea. It’s about as literate as the rest of the shite he spouts 🤷‍♀️

DM if you want his mirror but he’s turned off his DMs. Okaaaay then ….
Surely you would put a price when selling something, the person likely doesn't want it as he's asking more than it cost new.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only starting watching him a matter of days ago but I’m bored to death of him already so that’s the end of that 🤣

• Haha
God he spouts a ridiculous amount of shite, he needs to make his mind up where this hate is coming from, us or people directly messaging him coz I’ll tell you what mario, we here will not take the blame for idiots directly messaging you to your face, we here, talk about you not to you and the sooner you get that into your head the better, if you don’t want to know what we say about you don’t come here reading it, thanks, bye Felicia! 😡🤦‍♀️
This is a good point ! I don’t condone being out right nasty to him. And even though he is irritating at times. He is pretty harmless and mostly just cracks me up 🤣. This page is banter like you would have with your friends talking about something. If he chooses to come and listen in that is his issue ..nobody invited him.
I’m sure he has had a laugh at others many of times.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.