Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he randomly come out with these essays that make nae sense every few weeks? Silly little bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
110% Narcissist!!!!!!!!
Everything about that latest post is all Me Me Me!! Not one single mention of his poor suffering DumDim boyfriend.

Margo hen we know you read here ALL THE TIME!!!
Spine bright ya baldy beaky bleep!💋🥔💎

“Your words have IBS Shite on yer hands”👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he randomly come out with these essays that make nae sense every few weeks? Silly little bleep
He really does. Also - that rant makes no sense. He turned off story replies because he reads his tattle threads? Huh? In what word does that make sense 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe instead of reading tattle marion, you could take a reading and spelling class of some sort?

View attachment 1047864
Flip the tables and I think there are grounds to make the online safety bills go further to cover the behaviour of those with large followings and their 'misrepresentation' of their lives, products, etc. (plus I doubt many people are in his inbox threatening him...I honestly don't think he understand what is covered by it and unless he is getting threats of harm in his own inbox it currently doesn't apply to him - it won't stop opinions).
I think many 'influencers' can be considered to have blood on their hands with the fake and desperateness they portray their lives on social media, making the more suggestible and vulnerable followers suffer with their mental health, self esteem, etc. because they cannot understand why their live is so different and hard to what this lot portray online, leading to mental illness, potential harm, etc. And that's before we talk about dangerous chemical use, high salt recipes, etc. So yes, blood on the instashammers hands! They are as responsible for that as anyone else is for the mental health of the influenzas.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Marino absolutely fine on this new dayn of dawn

On that note out comes Ross

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marino absolutely fine on this new dayn of dawn

On that note out comes Ross
He’s abzaaalootttley fine ma luvlie! he’s fine!! he’s no fine!! but he’s fine!! “this app” isny his joab!! his joab is his joab!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God he spouts a ridiculous amount of shite, he needs to make his mind up where this hate is coming from, us or people directly messaging him coz I’ll tell you what mario, we here will not take the blame for idiots directly messaging you to your face, we here, talk about you not to you and the sooner you get that into your head the better, if you don’t want to know what we say about you don’t come here reading it, thanks, bye Felicia! 😡🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg another Mario poor me post this morning . Jeezo you would think he had fought a life threatening disease or fought for his life in a war torn country . No , he sprouts rubbish through his mouth on Instagram . He’s such a friggin drama queen .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s only had tae read 58,000 comments aff this app tae get tae the point where he disnae care what we say aboot him anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So he’s turned the comments oan Instagram aff because he’s no happy he’s got a tattle thread and wants tae manipulate that as if he’s getting hunners ah direct abuse. Ah wonder whit comment tipped him ower the edge this time tae write a 4 page victim statement. You basturts huv blood oan your hands for saying his voile curtains are hackit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've got a solution to this terrible problem. Log out of Instagram, set up a small locked account if you want to continue chatting to your *friends* (😂) You're right Mario, it's not your job, if you're not making money, and are suffering from abuse via DM, close your DMS, or never read them, or LOG THE duck OUT.
I'll be keeping my rights to hold and express an opinion, I find suppressing what I think is bad for my mental health.

I reckon he gave himself a stiffy writing that pity party. It'd take a heart of stone not to laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if his latest rant is to do with what, this mums journey posted last night? And about how she had to take IG off Katie’s phone as she was so upset about how people she thought she loved and trusted felt the same way? …. Did anyone else see them?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if his latest rant is to do with what, this mums journey posted last night? And about how she had to take IG off Katie’s phone as she was so upset about how people she thought she loved and trusted felt the same way? …. Did anyone else see them?
I thought that was maybe to do with his sweary nasty rant the other night? Maybe she was raging that he was opening swearing and didn't want her daughter to hear that sort of language? Could be way off though. Marios latest essay seems like he's going to stop updating the page. Literally zero companies can contact him and can't imagine he would get much hate in his inbox, people take the piss on here but none of it is that bad, mainly people flabbergasted at his latest purchase that seems ridiculous as he doesn't need a quarter of the stuff he wastes money on!! So weird hes trying to keep up with millionaire influencers when he works part time as a cleaner and has zero AD or brand deals. Me and my partner earn really decent wages and I still managed to get into debt and didn't buy half the crap he does. Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What about the blood mario has on his hands for encouraging unrealistic spending habits? Some influenced person has probably tried to keep up with Mario and as a result has got in debt because of it.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.