Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen another Glasgow insta Hun talking about how she was asked to go On Gogglebox. Bet Mario was kicking off about that xx
Who was this? There's literally none I can think of that would have an entertaining enough personality to be on Gogglebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who was this? There's literally none I can think of that would have an entertaining enough personality to be on Gogglebox.
Can I say her name

i will give you a clue she follows him and it is

the_misfit_

I have left the last word out😂

she is mentioned on the mother Randal thread a few times

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He's had a McDonald's the night lovlies. His IBS will be through the flairs again! I dont know where they get their money from. All the tat he buys, the constant changes to the flairs and worktops etc and eating out/take aways every other day. I swear he's fiddling the benefits system somewhere. He must be!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet he wouldn't be saying Adele is a queen if he'd traveled to Las Vegas to see her only to find she's cancelled it. He'd be fumming!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm definitely not laughing.

I am, Mario is right, I'm a vile troll with blood on my words. 😭😂🤡💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet his he’s up aw night trying to find oot our accounts nevermind shopping. I wonder wit one a us nasty trolls is at the top a his view list for his profile😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.