Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele's singing live now, so get ready for him posting a clip with him saying, 'Sing it hen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 😂

Why does he need to tell everyone what he's watching etc... Talk to your man you plum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marion sounds like hes been at wee Deeks smokes. WTF does he sound like?! So aye ma lovelies that's ma thooaats, so aye nae debates. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where has this sudden Adele addiction came fae? I think Adele should block him on instagram the wee weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marion hen your tattle thread is the funniest thread on tattle which is quite the achievement u can add that tae your cv when you’ve had enough of polishing helmets xx
Try not to be such a moody mare about it it’s all banter 🥔❤
I’ll admit watchin the whopper roaming around in his old lady hoosecoat with his daily food updates, bespoke ibs updates, and numerous juuurneys cheers me up on a bad day so cheers Marion 😘
tattie hearts to yous aw
💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"She's the most normal witch in this industry"

Wit industry would that be Marion hen, cos am pretty sure she's no in the same wan as you, that being the wan where you're in debt up tae your eyeballs working three hours a day cleaning toilets for a living. 🙄

ETA absolutely nothing wrong with cleaning being your joab, my mum did it for years but sick of this wee hole thinking he's above everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It was the voice and then randomly calling Adele a witch. 😳
Right sweary Mary again tonight his behaviour is just weird at the moment
I hope Deek chops some grapes and got hum a fruit corner for his positive outlook brekkie cos he has whiplash he vered outta that lane so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well ma lovelies, al tell youse all a story. Apparently our energy bills are going up so much, they'll be almost as much as Mario's monthly wax melt bill. 😳😳 Friends who also do some wfh, have bought heated throws, much cheaper to run than central heating. I've pretty much done a Mario here, bought one from Aldi, it's HUGE, lovely and warm, I'm on the sofa, feel like I'm in my own bumming fort. Sigh, look mum, my own bumming fort. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Marion sounds like hes been at wee Deeks smokes. WTF does he sound like?! So aye ma lovelies that's ma thooaats, so aye nae debates. 😘
I wondered the same 😂 He was like that the other week as well 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So tickets to go and see Adele require you to remortgage your house, so says our Marion...
1) You don’t have a house
2) You don’t have a mortgage
3) I thought you had an endless pot of money cos ‘rona
4) What’s with all the swearing all of a sudden? It doesn’t make you look clever, just a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Adele's singing live now, so get ready for him posting a clip with him saying, 'Sing it hen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 😂

Why does he need to tell everyone what he's watching etc... Talk to your man you plum 🙄
You called it 🤣 he is so predictable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact he can't talk about his favourite singer without swearing every other word and calling her a witch shows his complete lack of intelligence and vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He wan hunner per cent has been oan 👉 🍑 that the night ma lovelies. He had a rant the day and thoat duck it am having a wee whitever the duck they drinks are called.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he speaking like your Aunt Pam after she’s had one too many babychams? 😩 what’s with all the swearing lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It amazes me in my 2 year hiatus Mazza
- Is still DECORATING. I dread to think how many types of flooring have been laid.
- still looks like he is going to be crushed by his wardrobes. What a hoarder m. Did the IKEA ones eventually collapse ?
- still claims rayn is his baby although she clearly hates him.
- still thinks Hinch is his friend

His life has literally not changed in the slightest. Now I know there has been a pandemic …but I feel it has changed people in one way or another and made people reassess their lives….but Mario is the same self indulgent numpty he has always been 🤣

The one thing I haven’t seen since I’ve been back online Is him dancing With his mop. Is that a thing of the past ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It amazes me in my 2 year hiatus Mazza
- Is still DECORATING. I dread to think how many types of flooring have been laid.
- still looks like he is going to be crushed by his wardrobes. What a hoarder m. Did the IKEA ones eventually collapse ?
- still claims rayn is his baby although she clearly hates him.
- still thinks Hinch is his friend

His life has literally not changed in the slightest. Now I know there has been a pandemic …but I feel it has changed people in one way or another and made people reassess their lives….but Mario is the same self indulgent numpty he has always been 🤣

The one thing I haven’t seen since I’ve been back online Is him dancing With his mop. Is that a thing of the past ?
He was going to get bespoke built in wardrobes, but changed his mind at the last minute and went to IKEA. Even the ikea experience was boujee. He was going on like the sales assistant that put their order through was Kelly Hoppen! Then the new wardrobes came and he said he was nae gonna store shite oan toap I them anymarrre. 2 months later, they’re buckling under the shite on top of them

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.