Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the fuck is wrong with this wee guy? 😂😂
And what the fuck is there to know about a slightly above average micro meal?
Eating straight out of the plastic tae! Not very boujee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why does he randomly come out with these essays that make nae sense every few weeks? Silly little cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Mario, you are well punching hen. Don’t even have a nice personality to make up for that face

CDA702E3-3DA7-47BC-9CBC-0C172300051D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
The man is an absolute buffoon! Why on earth does the person putting the tv on the wall need access to the rear of the building?? They only need to be in your room Marion to drill 4 holes ffs! Make it make sense!! You have sky q so no cables to run either. He talks so much shit and is such a drama Queen woe is me 🤬
I know! 🤦🏾‍♀️
Does he think the man needs to scale up the wall to fix four screws into the bedroom wall?! If he did think that, wouldn’t the scaffolding be an advantage? Did he think the handyman would have unusually long ladders to reach the third floor?! 🤣 Makes no sense at all.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love how he thinks he invented flat screen TVs on a bracket from his council bedsit in Paisley 😂

We had ours put on the wall 10 years ago hen. We’ve even got a secret plug hidden behind the tv. So no hanging wires. Smell… the… wealth

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Sweet baby jezuz hens he looks like hes had a stroke and I dont mean deeks wee Boaby, too much bumming fort over the weekend hes aww pumped oot ma luvleez

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
So this morning he's saying it wouldn't be appropriate acting normal. Then he posts this on Hinches thread...Yeah ok you hypocrite 🙄
Screenshot_20220216-200514_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
“A little change can do the mind good” 🙄 fuck off Mario! You’ve put a towel on your couch…. Some change 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ffs 🤣🤣 visions of him taking us on a garden furniture journae for his new balcony
He will be doon silverbirch garden centre on his day aff.

“We might no huv a front and back door ma lovelies but we’ve goat a bespoke veranda.”

Imagine what it would be like at christmas? You would be able to see it fae space!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Of course the toaster that was a year old has broke and OF COURSE he’s had to replace both the toaster and the kettle…

LIAR!

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Hang on, what happened to all the positivity bullshit and cutted up grapes, was it all a lie!!!!!!!!
He's not read all his threads, even he isn't that dim. It's Katie's mums stories that have ripped his knitting. His only defence is wailing about some vague trolling from people you know, or people you don't know, but they should hide as they'll get found out. Tbh I wish Katie's mum would just fucking say what's gone on, this vague shit is unhelpful and irritating. Then Mario could respond, 😳😁 oh, wait 🤔 I suppose he'd just wail about his menkel elf. Sigh.
Look, as a grown up, if I have an issue with someone, I discuss it with them, that's right Mario, THEM. Not my few thousand bemused followers who don't give a shit. Imagine discussing things like a grown up. You could try it. Start by asking hinch why she didn't visit. Explain that you're hurt and embarrassed. If you don't like her response, cut her out of your life. Yes, it's that easy.
I’d like to know, if he has read these threads and have any of them made him laugh? Because this thread has to be one of the funniest on Tattle.
Mazda should think himself lucky, he has a funny thread.
His hair is also funny. And the fact a grown man behaves the way he does. Sorry man child! 😀

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
A Cannae wait until we go on a bespoke scaffolding/shelving jurnee. The coonsil will come back tomorrow and he will have aw his tatt on the scaffolding like it’s a veranda.
Ffs 🤣🤣 visions of him taking us on a garden furniture journae for his new balcony

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Just a note to all the instashammers crying 'troll' or writing essays when people call them out. You don't have to be 'hateful', 'nasty' or 'jealous' to simply be sick of essentially being lied to daily and watching more suggestible individuals be dragged into emotional and/or financial difficulties as a result.
Screenshot_20220208-233243_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Why oh why does a bedsit need that many full length mirrahs. Surely Mazda and deek could see their full bodies in a wee table mirrah?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Am jist no understanding how scaffolding on the ootside of the building is affecting putting a TV on the wall inside, or was he hanging in the ootside? 🤔🤣 We had a company put our TV on the wall along with a new socket behind the TV and all the cables are hidden inside the wall but even then they didn't need access outside our house that has a front and back door. So aye ma lovelies am jist no understanding his issues.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Have we all voted grey, so when he realises eventually that grey is over, he goes on a replacement jurneh. Less than a year, a tragic mould spray accident again.

• Haha
Can anyone enlighten me to these ‘I will keep going’ hold to read messages that he posts every other fucking week? His DMs are closed so noone can message him abuse. He limits his posts (…having opinions of him on tattle is not trolling). He hardly works, has a comfortable if boring life, gets stuff sent for free on an almost weekly basis. Has a handsome partner. ‘Let’s do this week’ ‘Let’s kick Monday’s arse’ ‘Nearly the weekend’…

How is his life or ‘his page’ that much of a fucking struggle? This cunt needs a reality check.

• Heart
  • Haha