Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
“No wires on show” hahahahahah like a rogue wire wouldn’t just blend in with all the rest of the mess in that bedroom 🥲 I’ve never seen a bedroom so full to the gunnels with shite. There’s NO WAY you’d get a restful night in there— it’s actual mayhem. What a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Just til say…..the marra is Monday - if ya don’t know, get to know - so, let’s kick this weeks arse, it’s near Friday. Hot patootie, tatty hearts til yiz aw 🥔🥔
I was arranging a meeting with my colleagues for tomorrow morning earlier, I had to hold my tongue as I nearly went full Mario “let’s kick the arse out of Monday, if ya don’t know get ta know. Spine bright”

I am sure they question my mental stability often, I think an Mario style motivational quote would have confirmed it for them.

• Haha

CallieLallie

Naw am sorry but surley he isn't keeping that TV there ? 😭😭 I will NOT stay in my ain lane this time son! That's horrendous plus it's not fitting the vibe of your bespoke dressing area ma lovlie

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is he trying to insinuate that the tragedy that’s happened to him is someone passing away and that they’ve given him a sign? Nasty wee arsehole milking and using peoples death for sympathy and attention!! As we aw know not the first time he’s done this as well.
And he hasn’t left the hoose flat for 6 days? Is he on annual leave or bereavement leave? He’s such a wee cock tease.

It’ll probably end up that his mates cousins friends cat has died🙄

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
What about the blood mario has on his hands for encouraging unrealistic spending habits? Some influenced person has probably tried to keep up with Mario and as a result has got in debt because of it.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I mean seriously, either he's doing his fake 'so many of you have asked' line again, or there's some stupid people out there who can't visualise what a tv on a wall looks like?!. Give me strength 🙈
View attachment 1053365
It’s a TV, secured to a bracket and attached to a wall. What is there to see? Have people not been doing this sort of thing for years? Isn’t the one in the media wall in the photo mounted to the wall?

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.
He needs to take us on a wee toupee jurnee hen or take a leaf out of joe swash book and have a cap attached surgically...so aye and so forth

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
The cooncil hav bin watching his stories oan his app an have erected bespoke scaffolding for him ready for his TV bracket tae be screwed ontae his freshly painted wall nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart

loulou101

He was going to get bespoke built in wardrobes, but changed his mind at the last minute and went to IKEA. Even the ikea experience was boujee. He was going on like the sales assistant that put their order through was Kelly Hoppen! Then the new wardrobes came and he said he was nae gonna store shite oan toap I them anymarrre. 2 months later, they’re buckling under the shite on top of them
Can’t believe I missed that. He probs needed a guide around IKEA. Him and Derek have one brain cell between them . Doubt they would find their way out 🤣

you can just tell Maz is the runt of the family. I wouldn’t be surprised if his mums on here joining in the bants

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
A new thread on this day of dawn. Chanting you all on fae the rooftopof my one storey hoose. Once the TV is on the wall what will he fill the space with?
Congrats on your VIP status hen you’ve worked pure hard for it and am chantin ye on fae the close rooftops doll💎

Happy Sunday anyway hens on this new day a dawn on a sunday!! Only 5 mair shifts til the weekend hens!! let’s kick this weeks arse!! We’ve got the squint telly on the wall tae look forward tae anaw!!

• Haha

loulou101

He'll be found in a week, half eaten by Rayn, but STILL ALIVE.
Dawn how can you insult Rayn is such a way. She could be starving and would not stoop as low as to eat Marion. He is all processed food and bullshit. She has standards . 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Funny how these fake messages always arrive at the perfect time #needed in one of the many mail boxes that don’t exist and always after he’s spouted his usual pile of bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Am hoping Marion keeps his blinds and Curtains and see through voiles thorough closed while the scaffolding is up ootside. Imagine the eyeful the cooncil workers will get if action is taking place in the bumming fort. 😳
That'll be another excuse for the wee bawbag to get "accidentally" caught naked by a workie.

The cooncil should brace themselves for the influx of self certs incoming from traumatized scaffolders, so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know where to start with today’s illiterate ramblings so just a few points from me the day...

• it’s their Marion, their how many times do you need telling?
• To which has came to light, its come to light not came
• Has read every comment past and present but he no longer reads it or goes near it - look up what present means Marion 🙄
• Quit with the exclamation marks
• If you’ve read every comment, why have you not treated yourself to some English lessons?

And in case you needed to get to know THIS AIN’T HIS JOAB 😂

A final FYI for ya Marion/chicken little this is the funniest thread on Tattle FACT 👌🏼

Off for a lie down in a dark room now after that, head is spinning.

Attachments

• Haha