Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
“Steven and his passion for his level of work” :ROFLMAO: I’m sure the guy did a great job but he stuck a telly on a wall? He’s hardly a bespoke architect ffs
Wash your mouth out lady. You should know that Marion, Patron Saint of small businesses on this app commends said small businesses for going above and beyond for him. They don’t just do a job, oh no, they pull out a level of excellence unseen by the rest of the world. Now ye know 😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
How olds his boyfriend?
Derek is younger than Mario. I think he’s about 34? We would know except Mario makes almost no effort for Derek’s birthday. I think last year he got him crème eggs then ate most of them himself even though he doesnae have a sweet tooth. Meanwhile, Mario buys himself “37” balloons for some insane reason and dances about with them in the bedsit. But he doesnae do things for The Gram!!!!! 🤥

• Haha
  • Sad

Eeyore147

VIP Member
So much going on in the one photo - carpet freshener not hoovered up, the lamp that doesn’t plug in as there’s no near by socket, the basket filled with absolute shite.

I would love to see the tatt palace in person. I bet there is just shit everywhere.
The lamp that doesn’t plug in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Remember he had the projector in the living room for a few days??🤦🏻‍♀️ He could’ve put that in the bedroom😂

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
I bet he wouldn't be saying Adele is a queen if he'd traveled to Las Vegas to see her only to find she's cancelled it. He'd be fumming!!!

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the fuck is wrong with this wee guy? 😂😂
And what the fuck is there to know about a slightly above average micro meal?
You can see the salt he has added from space

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I’d love nothing more to lie in my bed breaking my neck to watch the tv NOT!

Call me boujee but the tv in our bedroom is at a comfortable viewing angle (in line with the bottom of the bed) ma bedroom ma roolz.

Also, wish he would pack it in with the WE PAID OURSELVES. Most people do, it is not a new thing Maz, but then we are not all up to our eyes in klarna that we get a massive stiffy when we can pay for things with cash money.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I've got no words on his mouth 🙈
I love how he's sounding like he's living his best life as well. All an act 🤭
Screenshot_20220209-195733_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-195818_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Completely off topic but does @BespokeBiatch still frequent this threed? A seen Rosie Bush calling them out oan Tic Toc (not my quote) last night and made me think that a hadnae seen them around these ends for a bit.
Hello ma lovelie 👋

ahv no been oan much infact ahv been so busy at ma joab I missed 2 whole Mazda threads and by the time I woke up this morning there Was a new bush wan tae so aye!! Keepin ma power as best a can here 💎 but am jist so busy wi that thing called life!! Weans!! Work!! Uni!! Hoose!!

Roll on the weekend 😂💋

Ah didny realize plooky bush had outed me last night I must have been parenting my children or cleaning my house “not with mould and mildew spray” would love if you sent me the link so I can phone Ma work and tell them I quit! I’ve made it in life.

Big tattie heart your way mah lovelie for bringing this to ma attention 🥔 ❤Ahm gonny celebrate the night wi wan o them 👉🏼🍹

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
The Harry Styles tickets on the other hand, ffs! £298 for standing on the pitch 😩
I remember my pal paid over £250 for drake tickets and they were sitting!! Aw the artists I listen tae are aboot 30 year deed or stopped producing music so I don’t needty worry aboot tickets😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Bet he is absolutely frothing at the gash to post, although Instagram is no his joab it needs to be, I need him to perform like the puppet he is and snap out that comma.

So this week he has ….

Posted ramblings alluding that something happened to a family close to him (not his) therefor it wouldn’t be right for him to be on the app….still able to lick oor Sophie’s bum on her birthday post (could have privately messaged her on WhatsApp since they are besties) sleuthing tattlers worked out it may have been an ex friends mum who sadly passed and maz has decided to become a grief tourist once again?

Revealed he can’t count at all, claimed to have been confined to the paisley palace for 6 days but on the app someone saw him in primark about 4 days prior? He acknowledged and replied, rule one of showbiz never let the fans down.

Been busy supporting the small bizness called Amazon in the colour black and the scent desperation.

Have a super super gorgeous Sunday!!! Monday is coming have a stunning week, ShINE bRiGhT 💎

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I see Dr Paw Paw is working out well 🤮 🤮 I’ve never seen anyone with such foul lips before. Drink some water Marion, for god sake!

• Haha
  • Sick

Turmeric123

VIP Member
It was the voice and then randomly calling Adele a bitch. 😳
Right sweary Mary again tonight his behaviour is just weird at the moment
I hope Deek chops some grapes and got hum a fruit corner for his positive outlook brekkie cos he has whiplash he vered outta that lane so quickly

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
God if you want a new kettle and toaster, just buy one don’t lie n say ones broke, they’re not that expensive just look in Asda or Tesco or homebargains and BnM, and for the love of god, YOU CANNOT CATCH A COLD BY GETTING WET IN THE FUCKING RAIN, omg this is a massive pet peeve for me! It’s the same as people thinking if they go out with wet hair they’ll catch a cold, ffs 😡🤦‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Heart