Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
It amazes me in my 2 year hiatus Mazza
- Is still DECORATING. I dread to think how many types of flooring have been laid.
- still looks like he is going to be crushed by his wardrobes. What a hoarder m. Did the IKEA ones eventually collapse ?
- still claims rayn is his baby although she clearly hates him.
- still thinks Hinch is his friend

His life has literally not changed in the slightest. Now I know there has been a pandemic …but I feel it has changed people in one way or another and made people reassess their lives….but Mario is the same self indulgent numpty he has always been 🤣

The one thing I haven’t seen since I’ve been back online Is him dancing With his mop. Is that a thing of the past ?
He was going to get bespoke built in wardrobes, but changed his mind at the last minute and went to IKEA. Even the ikea experience was boujee. He was going on like the sales assistant that put their order through was Kelly Hoppen! Then the new wardrobes came and he said he was nae gonna store shite oan toap I them anymarrre. 2 months later, they’re buckling under the shite on top of them

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Luna25

He probably binned the letter from the council about the work being done as he thought it was his credit card bill

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I feel like the “nae wires” line was written fae me 😂

Couldn’t wait until the weekend. Premature like everything else

I can’t wait for the slow mo vid of him walking into the bedroom to film the tv

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Black is a bold choice of cushion cover to huv oan the bespoke bumming fort ma lovelies 💦 🥴 oor Marion is just geein himsel mare bloody washin tae fling in the washin machine at 4 in the bastard mornin when he gets oot his bed to traumatise the bloody neighbours fs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
The funniest thing about all these comments regarding Marion’s hair (or lack of!) is that those pics are a couple years old. Probably pre pandemic so imagine how much thinner it’ll be now. Istanbul jurnee pending 🙆🏻

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Fucksake. He’s acting like he’s had some huge life change, a divorce, someone died, got a cancer diagnosis or something. All that has happened is that some equally moronic person he thought was his friend has snubbed him slightly. I’d hate to see his reaction if something that was actually tragic happened to him

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
I can't believe he's making us wait until the weekend to see the TV on the wall 🥺🥺
Guess I'll just have to look at my own on the wall. All 55 inches of it. Smell the wealth*

* Not my quote

• Haha