Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that account the winner of the AMA gift box?
I don’t think so, the winner was Scottish. This tart is from Leeds and is mad as a March hare. Always crying on her stories drunk. Her husband left her and she pretended to speak to him as if he still lived there for months

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t think so, the winner was Scottish. This tart is from Leeds and is mad as a March hare. Always crying on her stories drunk. Her husband left her and she pretended to speak to him as if he still lived there for months
How did i miss this car crash? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatafuckingcheek!!! How very dare they mock mario, we do that.
Nice friends, sly fuckers.

How did i miss this car crash? 🙈
She's a nightmare. Stories when she's pissed, finger wagging, bun bobbing everywhere. Mascara down by her knees. Pure class. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE="Dawn Dayn, post: 8455173, member:
She's a nightmare. Stories when she's pissed, finger wagging, bun bobbing everywhere. Mascara down by her knees. Pure class. 😁
[/QUOTE]
Like attracts like 😆😆😆

Mother Randall is a tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems like Mario is making more enemies these days with influencers 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Dawn Dayn, post: 8455173, member:
Like attracts like 😆😆😆

Mother Randall is a tattler
[/QUOTE]
Nah, she's nasty and bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a thought about Marions mid week slurring melt downs.

when he got made redundant fromDebenhams I reckon he convinced everyone that he could only work few hours a week to focus on his budding social media career.

2 years later there is nothing budding and the job centre is on at him to get back to working full time as there is no reason he can’t.

Reality has hit out Marion. Where is the worlds smallest violin 🎻
Found oor Marion with the world’s smallest violin. Love you aw on this dayn of luv ❤x

AC75C768-CD36-4C00-A93F-62C86355D498.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s this?! 👀👀

Reactions: 3
Whatafuckingcheek!!! How very dare they mock mario, we do that.
Nice friends, sly fuckers.

Sounds like me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.