Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iris8

I don’t get the mirror in the living room horizontal, aye landscape but no horizontal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seen someone talking about this book on Tiktok and how it’s changed their life . I think oor Marion could do with a read or maybe someone to read it to him .
Having children seriously made us rethink what we bought, not that we were big into buying cr@p before children. I really think about what we buy and try to get as much from secondhand sites, it's unbelievable the amount of people who resell brand new clothes with the tags still on or after one wear. I can usually find our children clothes still in shops for a few £.

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Aye ma lovelie but i think it's another drink behind the Irn Bru? Either a drink or a funny looking vase, i can't say I've seen the room from that angle before to remember what's on his side. 🤔 He will have pissed the bed last night if he drank all that so late on, so watch out for clean sheets the day, they will be washed and dried and back on the bed before 9am. 😂
Ave got ma specs oan noo ma lovelie and ah can see the other glass. That’s some vodka measurement he’s oan 🤣 does he keep flowerless vases aroon? Poor Deek, if it’s no the smell oh shite, he’s swimming in pishy sheets haha

• Haha

iris8

I’m sure he regifted the plush 1 the same time as the living room was redecorated.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Dawn Dayn, post: 8455173, member:
She's a nightmare. Stories when she's pissed, finger wagging, bun bobbing everywhere. Mascara down by her knees. Pure class. 😁
Like attracts like 😆😆😆

Mother Randall is a tattler
[/QUOTE]
Nah, she's nasty and bitter.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Completely off topic but does @BespokeBiatch still frequent this threed? A seen Rosie Bush calling them out oan Tic Toc (not my quote) last night and made me think that a hadnae seen them around these ends for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a thought about Marions mid week slurring melt downs.

when he got made redundant fromDebenhams I reckon he convinced everyone that he could only work few hours a week to focus on his budding social media career.

2 years later there is nothing budding and the job centre is on at him to get back to working full time as there is no reason he can’t.

Reality has hit out Marion. Where is the worlds smallest violin 🎻
Found oor Marion with the world’s smallest violin. Love you aw on this dayn of luv ❤x

AC75C768-CD36-4C00-A93F-62C86355D498.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11