Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what time we will have Marion on “yasss queening” and “sing it hen” about Mary J Blige at Super Bowl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He's been celebrating valium times day in the bumming fort. Distressing scenes of a sexual nature have occurred. Hopefully Derek has dumped him, and we're going on a black bin bag journey to his auntie's spare bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He's been celebrating valium times day in the bumming fort. Distressing scenes of a sexual nature have occurred. Hopefully Derek has dumped him, and we're going on a black bin bag journey to his auntie's spare bedroom.
Oh no, has there been a code brown before 9am?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
2 years later there is nothing budding and the job centre is on at him to get back to working full time as there is no reason he can’t.
Oooooh l didn't realise they could do that, so good point!.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for your valiumtimes wishes but it really jist isnae fir me, naw not at all - not wan bit hahaha. Enjoy aw yir marketing and big companies just really selling to you.

I’ve been supportin local businesses and got a meal deal fae M&S with Dereks staff discount, instead ae a five finger discount efter the covid has stopped making me comfortably wealthy. Oh and I ordered masel a card fae “amazon” fae HIM inall. Hope he got himsel wan cos I’ll no be falling for ANY COMMERSHUL MARKETING.

As a say, it’s no fur me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oooooh l didn't realise they could do that, so good point!.
Yeah if you are claiming some sort of employment benefit which I guess he will be if he is only working a few hours a week, they will ask him why he isn’t seeking full time employment. I’m sure he has a list of excuses the lazy bugger. Maybe he is claiming bad back which is why we no longer seeing him dancing with his mop 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Youse are nasty trolls on this valens-valentimes day!! Mazda cannot work full time hours because he has a massive Instagram account which is a job in and of itself!!! Youse aw needty sit doon and get some class in yer ain laines because oor Mazda GUTS the postage stamp mansion EVERY. DAY. and then gracefully takes his bespoke McGills chauffeur ride for his 7 hour minutes shift to polish the polis’ truncheons awright!! He’s a grafter!! he’s a worker!! His deadly IBS is also a severe impact tae his life and he needs medical attention around the clock fae oor Dr. Deek, remedies fir this disease include castelvecchi, Indian food, and choklit (but he doesny like sweet things!!!). Not tae mention the severe Kerry Katona eyes anaw!! He’s got glasses but he doesny want tae wear them there nae fashionable enough! He’s got doctors appointments he doesny go tae! he’s too busy for aw that!

That’s why he canny work full time💎 Tonsa love❤🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
HaPpY VALemTImeZ to you stunning absolutely stunning tattlers. As always SHINE BRIGHT tons o love K xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you’re looking for an Italian lothario
Youll be fair disappointed wae Seedhill’s Mario
He claims he’s got Italian heritage
Despite being born tae Ardrossan parentage
His life is aw about keeping the place clean
Still managed tae bleach his fablon green
He doesnae celebrate Valentimes ma lovelies
You’ll soon realise he’s got contradicting tendencies
Because please enter his valentines giveaway
He needs mair followers he’s got Klarna tae pay
The noo he’s taken a bit of a strop
And said the made up DMs have tae stop
He came oan and said no tae worry he’s absolutely fine
Wis it Castleveechi or the bumming fort for Valentines?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who bleeping cares? I mean honestly who the duck bleeping cares? Can you tell I didn't get get a Valentines card?
Speak fir yersel hen av been worrying aw weekend wondering if he’s absolutely fine or no!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.