Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine him trying to make a full Sunday roast. He would be Crabbit all day trying to get it all ready at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spring awakeing 😂 Not even sure how he managed to get that wrong because when I typed it my phone wanted to change it to awakening 🤷🏻‍♀️ He really is bleeping special isn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How olds his boyfriend?
Derek is younger than Mario. I think he’s about 34? We would know except Mario makes almost no effort for Derek’s birthday. I think last year he got him crème eggs then ate most of them himself even though he doesnae have a sweet tooth. Meanwhile, Mario buys himself “37” balloons for some insane reason and dances about with them in the bedsit. But he doesnae do things for The Gram!!!!! 🤥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Derek is younger than Mario. I think he’s about 34? We would know except Mario makes almost no effort for Derek’s birthday. I think last year he got him crème eggs then ate most of them himself even though he doesnae have a sweet tooth. Meanwhile, Mario buys himself “37” balloons for some insane reason and dances about with them in the bedsit. But he doesnae do things for The Gram!!!!! 🤥
It's such an unequal relationship. Derek is such a doormat, fancy working your arse off to support Mario's olaplex/Dior/wax melt/Dyson etc etc habit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Paging @MrAndMr. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Could be a good February image for your Deek 2022 desk calendar ma lovelie. 🥵🥵

View attachment 1044594
Anyone else think DumDim Derek looks like Forrest Gump?
There’s nothing and I mean nothing appealing about this boy🤢 He looks like he’s not even got the capacity to consent to sex with oor Marion.
Definitely not the full shilling! Cmon if he had any sense would he be in this sham of a relationship? I think not ma lovlies!!!! 💋🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s get this bread hens! Happy monday ma luvlies, keep you power and mop leg kick tae yeez aw!! Spine bright on yer shifts💎❤💎👌🏽

3B6F7630-9D3B-4898-8A88-BBB37323D7E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First of all, what? The caption makes no sense whatsoever, but that’s not a surprise really 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Secondly, the content creator literally has their preferred pro nouns in their bio, and Mario has still managed to mis gender them, I know he struggles with their/they’re/there (and all other words) but come on you wee bleep, try harder!!!!! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First of all, what? The caption makes no sense whatsoever, but that’s not a surprise really 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Secondly, the content creator literally has their preferred pro nouns in their bio, and Mario has still managed to mis gender them, I know he struggles with their/they’re/there (and all other words) but come on you wee bleep, try harder!!!!! 🙄
The illiteracy is astounding. I wonder if he passed any exams at school..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seen someone talking about this book on Tiktok and how it’s changed their life . I think oor Marion could do with a read or maybe someone to read it to him .
Having children seriously made us rethink what we bought, not that we were big into buying cr@p before children. I really think about what we buy and try to get as much from secondhand sites, it's unbelievable the amount of people who resell brand new clothes with the tags still on or after one wear. I can usually find our children clothes still in shops for a few £.

Reactions: 12
Voiles? Out of all the curtains you can buy, bnm have a lot of choice and not so expensive, he chooses voiles not very cosy maz! I love choosing curtains, there are some gorgeous ones and IMO they make the room, especially if you want to add colour with them, I’m sure he could’ve got nice thick ones to go with his smoke damaged looking wallpaper 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Voiles are in the same category as net curtains for me. They remind me of the type of thing you’d get in an elderly person’s house. Perfect for Marion, I suppose.

DEE14A69-3E7B-45F6-8714-0DBA6044D6E8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's such an unequal relationship. Derek is such a doormat, fancy working your arse off to support Mario's olaplex/Dior/wax melt/Dyson etc etc habit.
If l lived with a Mario, he'd be out on his ear. He'd definitely be nothing without Derek's finances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Took a comma from this app ma lovelies, but have been reading along the last few pages and yous don’t half crack me up 😂.

My break from tattle lasted as long as Mario on valiumtimes day 😉.

Looks like we’re going on a herringbone journee, true to form - 3 years after all the other Instagram huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.