Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am jist no understanding how scaffolding on the ootside of the building is affecting putting a TV on the wall inside, or was he hanging in the ootside? 🤔🤣 We had a company put our TV on the wall along with a new socket behind the TV and all the cables are hidden inside the wall but even then they didn't need access outside our house that has a front and back door. So aye ma lovelies am jist no understanding his issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s a lying bastard the council wouldn’t show up and do work without notice, they probably sent a letter ages ago but his 3 brain cells couldn’t open it or read it. I hope the telly breaks and leaves a big hole in the wall when it falls in the middle a the night.
The letter will be in the drawer with all of his red bills he’s ignoring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would the council need to give notice there’s scaffolding going up outside? It’s not like it affects the tenants. I don’t understand why it would affect his tv being put up? Unless it’s bespoke scaffolding that’s put inside.
Am hoping Marion keeps his blinds and Curtains and see through voiles thorough closed while the scaffolding is up ootside. Imagine the eyeful the cooncil workers will get if action is taking place in the bumming fort. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is Mazda hanging his tv from the gutters or naw?

Bet he’s spent the last of his pennies on the falbon journee and canny afford the handyman to drill the holes in the wall.. DEREK WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT USE SUPER GLUE TO STICK IT?!! * bespoke illiterate Marion rant ensues*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember he had the projector in the living room for a few days??🤦🏻‍♀️ He could’ve put that in the bedroom😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s a lying bastard the council wouldn’t show up and do work without notice, they probably sent a letter ages ago but his 3 brain cells couldn’t open it or read it. I hope the telly breaks and leaves a big hole in the wall when it falls in the middle a the night.
Exactly. Like the time someone here posted a picture of a leaflet from the council about his flats not getting demolished. It was on a lamp post right outside their flats, but he didn't know until a few weeks ago. He's really on another planet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ken whit this wee dick is really annoying me the now. Absolute cheek moaning about the council gieing nae notice tae fix the guttering given he’s no contributed a penny towards the repairs. Gies peace fannybaws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The cooncil probably sent the notice to the lead/official tenant - Derek - who would've been too oot his tree to let the crusty-lipped crusader know. Or Derek is a troll. Pick whichever explanation takes your fancy 🥔 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn’t he say the guttering was causing the damp on the panelling? and he was bitching about how long it would take the cooncil to fix it. Hope they smash his letterbox in again, wee fud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ken whit this wee dick is really annoying me the now. Absolute cheek moaning about the council gieing nae notice tae fix the guttering given he’s no contributed a penny towards the repairs. Gies peace fannybaws
Exactly he should be grateful they are doing repairs to the building which he doesn't have to pay for!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can anyone enlighten me to these ‘I will keep going’ hold to read messages that he posts every other bleeping week? His DMs are closed so noone can message him abuse. He limits his posts (…having opinions of him on tattle is not trolling). He hardly works, has a comfortable if boring life, gets stuff sent for free on an almost weekly basis. Has a handsome partner. ‘Let’s do this week’ ‘Let’s kick Monday’s arse’ ‘Nearly the weekend’…

How is his life or ‘his page’ that much of a bleeping struggle? This bleep needs a reality check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Am hoping Marion keeps his blinds and Curtains and see through voiles thorough closed while the scaffolding is up ootside. Imagine the eyeful the cooncil workers will get if action is taking place in the bumming fort. 😳
That'll be another excuse for the wee bawbag to get "accidentally" caught naked by a workie.

The cooncil should brace themselves for the influx of self certs incoming from traumatized scaffolders, so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly he should be grateful they are doing repairs to the building which he doesn't have to pay for!!!
He’s an ungrateful wee shite who doesnae realise how much aw this would cost him in his ain hoose. If you’re getting something for free then keep your trap shut, especially since he’s been moaning about the damage tae the panelling. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can anyone enlighten me to these ‘I will keep going’ hold to read messages that he posts every other bleeping week? His DMs are closed so noone can message him abuse. He limits his posts (…having opinions of him on tattle is not trolling). He hardly works, has a comfortable if boring life, gets stuff sent for free on an almost weekly basis. Has a handsome partner. ‘Let’s do this week’ ‘Let’s kick Monday’s arse’ ‘Nearly the weekend’…

How is his life or ‘his page’ that much of a bleeping struggle? This bleep needs a reality check.
He’s crabbit because he wants a house with a front and back door but the bedsit is his chapter, and his chapter is exactly where it’s meant to be 💎. He also closed his DMs two years ago but somehow pesky trolls keep getting through and Marion reads all comments PAST AND PRESENT but won’t be doing that anymore (so not present?), but you can pass the bespoke DM threshold if you want to buy his mirror. Hope this clears things up.. tonsa love 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The cooncil probably sent the notice to the lead/official tenant - Derek - who would've been too oot his tree to let the crusty-lipped crusader know. Or Derek is a troll. Pick whichever explanation takes your fancy 🥔 💕
Crusty-lipped crusader - deed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A Cannae wait until we go on a bespoke scaffolding/shelving jurnee. The coonsil will come back tomorrow and he will have aw his tatt on the scaffolding like it’s a veranda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.