Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been busy in my ain lane (got a puppy and not a minute to ourselves these day but he’s gorgeous so I’ll forgive him anything). Can someone catch me up on what Katie’s mum has been saying or hinting at to cause this kind of overreaction from wee Marion?
For @KaiLi and @Milfordcubicle Katie's Mum posted that she'd had messages saying Katie hadn't been posting much or responding to messages as se normally would and was she ok.
Claire said that they'd had to remove insta from Katie's phone a while ago due to stuff that had gone on recently. Katie thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry so they can't put it back on her phone. Ties in with Hinch gate visiting where it seems Marion was expecting a visit and initially blamed Hinch then turned on Claire.

The visit was planned by Hinch's team as a PR stunt, Claire would have been told to keep quiet but M still blames her. Hinch has obvs got back in his good books by saying she had no control so he's sucked right back up her backside since it like you would not believe.
Only coz he know without her shouting him out he is nothing. Even though he disnae gie a duck about Insta or who likes or disnae like him.
AYE RIGHT!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Mazda hen, 👋🏻 they are selling a pack of 2 lovely door handles in B&M for about £12, please take us on a door hawnel journey, coz the wans you've gooaat are manky hen, stop spending money on tat and start buying and replacing the basics, ya fuckin cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For @KaiLi and @Milfordcubicle Katie's Mum posted that she'd had messages saying Katie hadn't been posting much or responding to messages as se normally would and was she ok.
Claire said that they'd had to remove insta from Katie's phone a while ago due to stuff that had gone on recently. Katie thought everyone was a good person but someone's actions and words have really upset her and she's still angry so they can't put it back on her phone. Ties in with Hinch gate visiting where it seems Marion was expecting a visit and initially blamed Hinch then turned on Claire.

The visit was planned by Hinch's team as a PR stunt, Claire would have been told to keep quiet but M still blames her. Hinch has obvs got back in his good books by saying she had no control so he's sucked right back up her backside since it like you would not believe.
Only coz he know without her shouting him out he is nothing. Even though he disnae gie a duck about Insta or who likes or disnae like him.
AYE RIGHT!!
What a vile little brat he is! So weird he would behave that way especially towards a child. If I was hinch I’d be getting an injunction on him.

And more to the point why should she visit him? Has he ever made the effort to go to England and arrange a meet up ?

I don’ particularly like the way she has led people to think she is their friend, but his behaviour shows he is a massive narcissist and over estimates his value in people’s lives he doesn’t even know.

Mario if you read this …Instagram friends are not your real friends’ especially if the person refers to you as their Instagram friend! - it shows they categorise you with social media something that isn’t part of their actual life! Get a grip.

Reactions: 24
What does wee Deek do for work? Apart from caring for wee mario
I imagine he’s not a hedge fund manager or long haul pilot, or say I dunno, dr or nurse or academic?
I recon he’s on one of those job training things for people with learning difficulties, he collects trolleys and possibly empties bins for M&S.
Not a high paid or skilled job just like oor Margo the scrubber 💋🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I recon he’s on one of those job training things for people with learning difficulties, he collects trolleys and possibly empties bins for M&S.
Not a high paid or skilled job just like oor Margo the scrubber 💋🥔💎
my dad used to collect trolleys (none taken 🤣😋) and he absolutely loved it and it kept him super fit. However he only did that as he lost his years long job as a bus driver due to losing sight in one eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies, what is that on Marion's wee side table behind his joos? To me it looks like another drink, i think he's on the alcoholic beverages with the way he is talking and his foul mouth.

Got masel a new bespoke profile pic, doesn't he look absoouttllleeeyyyy stunnin we that crusty lips. 👄 💎
Ma lovelie, I think that might be a wee glass of Irn Bru. It could be mair bespoke wae some vodka added intae the mix though.
Youre looking well in your pic hen, absoolutely gorjus 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma lovelie, I think that might be a wee glass of Irn Bru. It could be mair bespoke wae some vodka added intae the mix though.
Youre looking well in your pic hen, absoolutely gorjus 💎
Aye ma lovelie but i think it's another drink behind the Irn Bru? Either a drink or a funny looking vase, i can't say I've seen the room from that angle before to remember what's on his side. 🤔 He will have pissed the bed last night if he drank all that so late on, so watch out for clean sheets the day, they will be washed and dried and back on the bed before 9am. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t often comment on this thread but was in a family zoom conversation today with my cousin who is reasonably high up in BBC in London, his wife who works in Austin for Google and a friend who runs an advertising agency - originally from Glasgow. The general consensus of opinion is that in his present ‘state’ of wrapped up in his granny’s housecoat, slurring his words, rambling and especially the repeated swearing of late, that oor Mario is not a viable marketable ‘brand’ and that he is on a self destructive journey.
I should have added to clarify if Marion is reading here, we were NOT discussing you in any relation to a potential television contract, advertising campaign or celebrity appearance. We were having a conversation about what was embarrassing about our home town / locations and how it can colour how people view it and those living there - you were nominated by the former Glasgow resident !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a vile little brat he is! So weird he would behave that way especially towards a child. If I was hinch I’d be getting an injunction on him.

And more to the point why should she visit him? Has he ever made the effort to go to England and arrange a meet up ?

I don’ particularly like the way she has led people to think she is their friend, but his behaviour shows he is a massive narcissist and over estimates his value in people’s lives he doesn’t even know.

Mario if you read this …Instagram friends are not your real friends’ especially if the person refers to you as their Instagram friend! - it shows they categorise you with social media something that isn’t part of their actual life! Get a grip.
I blame old hinchy. She's always saying she loves people, well some fools believe her. Truth, she doesn't love any of them, it's all just an act. She tells Mario she loves him and he's her best Insta friend, he assumed she'd visit. Of course he's too chicken tit to calmly discuss this with her, so he and Katie's mum and up sniping at each other like the Jeremy Kyle show.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Adele's singing live now, so get ready for him posting a clip with him saying, 'Sing it hen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 😂

Why does he need to tell everyone what he's watching etc... Talk to your man you plum 🙄
It’s because he loves the sound of his own voice and Dim Dereks lights are on but nobody’s home .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how these fake messages always arrive at the perfect time #needed in one of the many mail boxes that don’t exist and always after he’s spouted his usual pile of bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s so funny how much he’s going on about trolls yet can’t produce any evidence of it on his stories and just shows his deluded followers kissing his ass instead. He can’t show here because then the deluded ones would see what he’s really like so he won’t draw attention to it even though the other half of his followers all got accounts on here anyway. Snakes all over this app- not my quote

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how these fake messages always arrive at the perfect time #needed in one of the many mail boxes that don’t exist and always after he’s spouted his usual pile of bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally. What he's doing isn't healthy and he only has himself to blame. He needs to cut down on his social media visits and live his life.

His comments are getting lower so that says a lot. The likes are there, but they probably just like them for the sake of it.

Reactions: 14
It’s so funny how much he’s going on about trolls yet can’t produce any evidence of it on his stories and just shows his deluded followers kissing his ass instead. He can’t show here because then the deluded ones would see what he’s really like so he won’t draw attention to it even though the other half of his followers all got accounts on here anyway. Snakes all over this app- not my quote
Anyway, why is he still whining if he's fiiiiiine. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye ma lovelie but i think it's another drink behind the Irn Bru? Either a drink or a funny looking vase, i can't say I've seen the room from that angle before to remember what's on his side. 🤔 He will have pissed the bed last night if he drank all that so late on, so watch out for clean sheets the day, they will be washed and dried and back on the bed before 9am. 😂
Ave got ma specs oan noo ma lovelie and ah can see the other glass. That’s some vodka measurement he’s oan 🤣 does he keep flowerless vases aroon? Poor Deek, if it’s no the smell oh shite, he’s swimming in pishy sheets haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.