Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo tempted to send him a link of where it is in stock and telling him to save Dereks pennies! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My toaster broke
I need a new kettle
That matches bespoke
Bedsit full of tat…
Is it a rug or a bath mat?
No money to call my own
Credit card debt in the hole
This app is nae my joab
Even though that would be my hope
I don’t know where this poem is going
That’s aw I’m saying the day…Crabbit & moaning. Mwah x

💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just don't understand why this dweeb has to tell the world and his wife everything on social media 😕 Not everyone needs to know stupid things like that.

The conversation between him and Derek must be friggin riveting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don't understand why this dweeb has to tell the world and his wife everything on social media 😕 Not everyone needs to know stupid things like that.

The conversation between him and Derek must be friggin riveting 🙄
I'll tell you why hen coz he wants to be gifted a new toaster and kettle he is always on the sly beg but we see you Mavis cunning like a fox so aye ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've got no words on his mouth 🙈
I love how he's sounding like he's living his best life as well. All an act 🤭
Screenshot_20220209-195733_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-195818_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He doesn’t read online comments about him and doesn’t check him DM’s or anything… but is conveniently now posting about how expensive a kettle and toaster is and how he was discussing it with someone on Instagram… 🙄 he must literally post stories and jump on here to see the responses 🤣 also what is it with all the swearing in his stories just lately?! Embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Howz his toaster broke?
Never seen him use the bloody thing

Save ur money Marian and get new skirtings and door handles PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does wee Deek do for work? Apart from caring for wee mario
I imagine he’s not a hedge fund manager or long haul pilot, or say I dunno, dr or nurse or academic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why doesn’t he just use his grill for toast until it’s back in stock 🤡🤡 Marion is so wasteful he’s on a one man mission to destroy the planet

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
God if you want a new kettle and toaster, just buy one don’t lie n say ones broke, they’re not that expensive just look in Asda or Tesco or homebargains and BnM, and for the love of god, YOU CANNOT CATCH A COLD BY GETTING WET IN THE bleeping RAIN, omg this is a massive pet peeve for me! It’s the same as people thinking if they go out with wet hair they’ll catch a cold, ffs 😡🤦‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker 👀 I now have the Mrs Hinch thread and this one to keep me busy 🤣 how disgusting is his language 🙄 there is just no need to use the F word all the time thought he couldn’t having swearing on etc because of his niece 🧐🧐🧐

He mentioned Dunelm they have a black matt kettle and matching toaster, I think its that as he said he was changing unit handles to black, so we are going on a black matt journey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hens maybe he gets his bespoke erect hair fae sticking his hawns in the toaster and he has poked it once to often so aye keep in yer ain lanes

• Haha
Why is he cursing so much on his stories? It really isnt doing him any favours. Its actually really getting on my very last nerve!!!

Dinny even get me started in the state of his lips!! He is seriously needing to stop sooking Deeks dirty 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He called himself boring. There's something we can all agree on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.