Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell ma lovelies, I take a wee coma to deal with ma ain life shite and oor Maz hus another meltdoon. Whit wiz it this time! I’m bloody late to aw his dramas, just like he’s late to aw the shitey Insta trends. Canny believe he blocked oor Margrit tae. Walloper. Keep you power hens 💎 tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CC9C4632-7779-4619-8E84-E6B25663F16A.jpeg

Christ, even this quote is above his understanding. Where you off tae Optimus Prime?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Fae loving January and Mondays way his motivational yogurt and grapes we’re awready back tae his bizarre paragraphs and moaning, we’re waiting for the 1000 dot rant now Mazda on the bumming fort… “This isny ma joab!” “This app isny wit it’s hyped up tae be!” “Youse only see a part a ma life!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fucksake. He’s acting like he’s had some huge life change, a divorce, someone died, got a cancer diagnosis or something. All that has happened is that some equally moronic person he thought was his friend has snubbed him slightly. I’d hate to see his reaction if something that was actually tragic happened to him

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is definitely the funniest thread on tattle. My sister who had never even heard of Marion is still telling me to “stay in ma laine“ after I read her the wiki 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fucks sake. Who lit her tampon string this week? I can imagine the fingers flying across it’s phone as it tries to put her jumbled thoughts doon in black and white. So aye

It’s like when you have an argument wae your husband and he thinks it’s over, but you keep remembering other things to bring up 😂

“And another thing! I just think it’s funny that….” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Whilst at ma joab that’s actually a joab where I work 12.5 hours at a time, I was speaking to my colleague and told her to sit down and would you believe it, and get some class just slipped right oot!!!!!
I was so embarrassed I ran out the room but then a thought, NAW this is my joab my rules and youse don’t like it then don’t work with me

simples
Spine bright my lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Whilst at ma joab that’s actually a joab where I work 12.5 hours at a time, I was speaking to my colleague and told her to sit down and would you believe it, and get some class just slipped right oot!!!!!
I was so embarrassed I ran out the room but then a thought, NAW this is my joab my rules and youse don’t like it then don’t work with me

simples
Don't be embarrassed hen. KEEP YOU POWER!*

*Not ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

simples
💀 💀💀 howling and clutching my beak

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been busy in my ain lane (got a puppy and not a minute to ourselves these day but he’s gorgeous so I’ll forgive him anything). Can someone catch me up on what Katie’s mum has been saying or hinting at to cause this kind of overreaction from wee Marion?

Reactions: 13
Why does he need to announce

I’m coming……💎💎💎

we don’t need to know what happens in the buming fort

Give us peace

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been busy in my ain lane (got a puppy and not a minute to ourselves these day but he’s gorgeous so I’ll forgive him anything). Can someone catch me up on what Katie’s mum has been saying or hinting at to cause this kind of overreaction from wee Marion?
id like to know this too. I had an appointment with far too much white wine yesterday so have missed a load

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he put anything down other than carpet when the council come to do any upgrades is heating rewiring when they lift said floors they do not need to put them back down,they will a carpet but nothing else ,also if planned upgrades Inc new kitchen more money wasted on falling!I have always lived in council properties and the kitchen worktops do tend to be a really good quality and you get a selection to pick doors,handles,and colour , internal doors can be changed with no permission so he can and should change living room handles

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.