Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to see Adele on her last tour. Sure the tickets were about £65 each. Thats about average these days. They are £75 for Hyde Park but sold out in an instant. Like others have said, he spends more than that on tat and take aways and meals out every week. If you want to do nice things in life Maz, you have to save up, like the rest of us!!

As for that space in his bedroom, I give him until the end of the month before its filled with some shite ornament, vase, chair or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going to see roger daltrey in June and the tickets were about £150 each. But I love Rog soooo much and want to see him before he hangs up his microphone (or turns up his toes)
mario probably hasnae heard of the Who. tong braxeston all the way. Spine bright 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Other! Punctuation! Is! Available!

That’s aw I’ve got tae say, mah luvlies. Away back to minding ma own.🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He needs to put the valium down STAT! 😯 They make his already unbearable voice ten times worse 😬 I’ve heard steamin aunties at weddings sound more sober than he did last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went to see Adele on her last tour. Sure the tickets were about £65 each. Thats about average these days. They are £75 for Hyde Park but sold out in an instant. Like others have said, he spends more than that on tat and take aways and meals out every week. If you want to do nice things in life Maz, you have to save up, like the rest of us!!

As for that space in his bedroom, I give him until the end of the month before its filled with some shite ornament, vase, chair or something like that.
You see, I think £65 is actually a reasonable price for a concert ticket so why he thinks you need to re-mortgage just for a ticket is beyond me. Especially given that he spends so much on tat, as you say!

Reactions: 27
You see, I think £65 is actually a reasonable price for a concert ticket so why he thinks you need to re-mortgage just for a ticket is beyond me. Especially given that he spends so much on tat, as you say!
Because oor Marion has no financial sense whatsoever. Putting coins in a piggy bank would be too much for him to handle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Y’all gotta add on the fees for Marion’s passport to travel to London

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he put anything down other than carpet when the council come to do any upgrades is heating rewiring when they lift said floors they do not need to put them back down,they will a carpet but nothing else ,also if planned upgrades Inc new kitchen more money wasted on falling!I have always lived in council properties and the kitchen worktops do tend to be a really good quality and you get a selection to pick doors,handles,and colour , internal doors can be changed with no permission so he can and should change living room handles
Ma lovelie its crapet’s marions got no carpets and if ye dont know get to know😂😂

Tons a love💕

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry ma lovelies I’ve been on a wee comma masel,

So is he quitting this app or no?

Come on Maz, either spill the tea, @ the people or duck off.

AM NO CRABBIT!!!!

Tons o love x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry ma lovelies I’ve been on a wee comma masel,

So is he quitting this app or no?

Come on Maz, either spill the tea, @ the people or duck off.

AM NO CRABBIT!!!!

Tons o love x
Someone that spunks £2k+ on autumn tat for their bedsit is most definitely not quitting this app. Mwah x 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course the toaster that was a year old has broke and OF COURSE he’s had to replace both the toaster and the kettle…

LIAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“His toaster broke” 🤥 🤥 🤥 which obviously means he needs a new kettle too. Even though the rest of his gaff is completely mismatched 😂 god forbid the toaster and kettle don’t match!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everycunt: Awk ma toaster broke, I'll have tae go to Argos and get a new one they've still got the white breville in stock.

Maz: Aw duck ma toaster broke. So I'll need tae get a new toaster and kettle, and microwave and then the rug tae match and dish rack. . see noo the worktops look shite so I'll need them falboned again. Any recommendations?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
And now he is posting that his toaster broke and is out of stock so now on the hunt for a new retro toaster and kettle 🙄 all because he can’t wait until the toaster he had is back in stock so now has to spend a whole lot more money on a kettle that he doesn’t need 🙄 honestly every single day that guy is going on about buying pointless tit… wtf does all this money come from for someone who works a couple of hours a week?! 🙄 I really don’t know how poor wee Derek puts up with him taking over his flat like that and probably spunking his wages up the wall on tat!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.