Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friends who also do some wfh, have bought heated throws, much cheaper to run than central heating. I've pretty much done a Mario here, bought one from Aldi, it's HUGE, lovely and warm, I'm on the sofa, feel like I'm in my own bumming fort. Sigh, look mum, my own bumming fort. 🤡
I have one from Lakeland, slightly more pricey...'smell the wealth' and I love it. Keeps me really warm without putting on heating. Thoroughly recommend.
So tickets to go and see Adele require you to remortgage your house, so says our Marion...
1) You don’t have a house
2) You don’t have a mortgage
3) I thought you had an endless pot of money cos ‘rona
4) What’s with all the swearing all of a sudden? It doesn’t make you look clever, just a prick.
He spent £400 on Autumn decorations. Enough for two tickets, (I assume they are around the £200 mark?)
What a silly sod, he could really have a great and interesting life...which would provide #content if he could stop buying wax melts and plastic leaves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have one from Lakeland, slightly more pricey...'smell the wealth' and I love it. Keeps me really warm without putting on heating. Thoroughly recommend.

He spent £400 on Autumn decorations. Enough for two tickets, (I assume they are around the £200 mark?)
What a silly sod, he could really have a great and interesting life...which would provide #content if he could stop buying wax melts and plastic leaves!
The Aldi one is waaay to big for putting on my lower half, for working at my desk. Perfect for laying on the sofa like Mario. Mr Dayn says it's like being a chicken in a slow cooker. duck him. I'm going to look for a smaller one, then I'll have two, JUST LIKE MARIO. 😭🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think someone said earlier in the thread that her standing tickets for Hyde park were only £75. He’s a fanny, has no clue about anything.

Reactions: 19
I think someone said earlier in the thread that her standing tickets for Hyde park were only £75. He’s a fanny, has no clue about anything.
Mario would need to get the bus down to london, imagine what a fuss he'd make about that. Book a hotel... Undoubtedly he'd pick the wrong one a million miles away in a tit area, get to and from Hyde park. Where would he go for his beige dinner. 😱 And he'd still have to be back at the hotel awwl cosy by 9.30. Oor Mario is too provincial, he'd never cope.

Look at that view. Lush. Pure Victorian workhouse vibes. So aye
You'd think he'd look at the space, look at the rest of the room, and get the black bin bags out. We need a poll on what he's going to put there. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SOMEONE?! I think you’ll find that someone is a VIP Member on here! Sit doon and get some bloody class!!!

The Aldi one is waaay to big for putting on my lower half, for working at my desk. Perfect for laying on the sofa like Mario. Mr Dayn says it's like being a chicken in a slow cooker. duck him. I'm going to look for a smaller one, then I'll have two, JUST LIKE MARIO. 😭🤡
Aw Dawn, you influenced me to buy two heated throws for me and Mr Margrit. Am always bloody freezing sat at ma desk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Look at that view. Lush. Pure Victorian workhouse vibes. So aye
I've just seen it and it's so depressing 😞 No amount of paint and grass cutting can make those flats look attractive. They've obviously got some tenant's in who don't appreciate their homes and surroundings, so it'll probably not change. They're both mugs to not want to move to a nicer part, even if they have to go private.

As for him not being able to afford the Adele tickets. Like a few have said about how much money he's already wasted, he could go if he really wanted to. But I think the reason is he doesn't like to travel far from his flat.

Reactions: 20
Jeez just caught up on his stories from lastnight what a potty mouth he has and the slurring I think he must have found wee deeks stash.

• Haha
SOMEONE?! I think you’ll find that someone is a VIP Member on here! Sit doon and get some bloody class!!!

Aw Dawn, you influenced me to buy two heated throws for me and Mr Margrit. Am always bloody freezing sat at ma desk.
Am not working with that small business Aldi anymore, how very dare they not suggest I look at the bleeping measurements!!! Mr Dayn doesn't want one at all now, says he can feel his balls simmering.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know he’s desperately thinking of what tat he can fill that “space” with.
He 'loves' the floor space under the window?! I suppose it is a great spot to stand and look out at the chernobyl wasteland and junkies

• Haha
Reactions: 38
His many more times can he have a ‘rant’ about not caring what other people think and he’s living life as he wants to? He’s either stopped reading here or he hasn’t. Which is it? 🤷‍♀️. He obviously does give a tit what people say or ge wouldn’t be so hung up on telling us he isn’t bothered.

And them stories last night 🙄 sometimes when I feel a big sorry for him I remember the vile wee witch he really is and last night again he let that mask slip.

Am so sorry Margrit, away to swerve back in ma ain lane...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like a dog wae a bone that Mario. Nothing says you care more than repeatedly saying you don't care 🥴🤣

• Haha
When did Marion turn into a Samuel L Jackson wannabe?

"Ah've had it with these motherfuckin' snakes, in the colour snake print, in this motherfuckin' Victorian asylum. So aye."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After that last bit 'mind your own'. All l could hear after it was ner ner ner ner ner, because it was so childish 🤣

He's sounding like a broken record now though 😴
Screenshot_20220209-112602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Feel like it’s Groundhog Day again. This behaviour is cyclical with him and has been for almost 3 years, although recently it’s happening more regularly.
Totally fed up with his spoilt child syndrome. No one actually cares!

Reactions: 26
Well Marion if January was “new year new me” February is back to the normal, discontented, bitter drama Queen we all know and mock 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh god hes off again. Those motivational grapes with muller yogurts didn't work for long did they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.