Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Posh bottles of vinegar behind him ....no boxes, in broad daylight, fucking baldy big nosed pillock...

Perhaps he's got the hots for a particular plod ..🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Can you imagine Mario doing the bend and snap all over the place 😂

Doing a little IBS toot on the bend doon 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

gettagrip

@chickenlittle007 I saw an advert for skirting board covers, I didn’t know they were a thing so maybe you don’t. If you got panelling done you might as well go all oot and continue trying to polish a shite.

60A98DE2-AF9B-4D2D-B4B7-128064E96516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

laynelo_

VIP Member
Maybe instead of reading tattle marion, you could take a reading and spelling class of some sort?

3A236316-BFF5-4747-8ECF-8EC0A6295D5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Aye me too hen. I'd love tae have a wee guided tour like a museum. Think Anne Frank's hoose but wi mair plush furniture.
You won’t need a tour ..it’s just a bed sit so do a 360 turn and you have seen everywhere in less time than it takes to say ” blind Akita” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I watch my tablet in bed too. Just over 10" and it's a perfect size for a couple of hours before lights out 👍

Wooooo!, a tv on the wall. Who knew it was possible 🙄 It’s too big for a small bedroom imo. And it looks like he's been on here after mentioning no wires etc...
👋

I'd love to have heard the conversation when he got back to base 😂

It would seriously do my nut in having a cluttered room like that 🙈
Sorry to be so vulgar this early but I am sure most of us would be happy with 10" in the bedroom 😂

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
That picture of his bedroom tv looks like one of those “Spot the hazard” pictures you used to get in primary school.

Also, I don’t know but I’m wanting to get to know, what is the Nikita Dug in reference to? I must have missed it on my comma break from Marion 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s in his “for the laughs” highlight. Basically he went on a walk then saw a big Akita (Nikita dug tae him) dog running towards him so he bolted into some random houses front garden and shut the gate only for the whole family to be outside wondering why the fuck is this creep here, turns out was the neighbours dog that’s blind and often takes a runner but is nonetheless harmless. You’ll also find him flashing the poor postie in that highlight too, enjoy ma luvlie💎

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Why oh why does a bedsit need that many full length mirrahs. Surely Mazda and deek could see their full bodies in a wee table mirrah?
Now now ma lovely, if you’re purchasing yersel a wee Uncle Albert coat for next year, ye need to look at it multiple times at different angles before ye decide whether to buy the flat cap too

• Haha
  • Sick

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
deeks a lovely looking lad. Looks quite manly compared to Marion
I expect he sounds like David beckham and is in serious therapy due to living with mario and his overspending

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Aw nah I’ve just noticed he has a lumispa as well 😂😂 fucking hell. Is there anything he doesn’t have.
[/QUOTE]
A brain

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
He’s a lying bastard the council wouldn’t show up and do work without notice, they probably sent a letter ages ago but his 3 brain cells couldn’t open it or read it. I hope the telly breaks and leaves a big hole in the wall when it falls in the middle a the night.

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Marion sounds like hes been at wee Deeks smokes. WTF does he sound like?! So aye ma lovelies that's ma thooaats, so aye nae debates. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Why doesn’t he just use his grill for toast until it’s back in stock 🤡🤡 Marion is so wasteful he’s on a one man mission to destroy the planet

• Haha
  • Sad