Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
We grew up about a mile away from each other & I have no fucking clue what he is wittering on about for half of that. Could have understood swahili better.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SuzyE

VIP Member
Adele's singing live now, so get ready for him posting a clip with him saying, 'Sing it hen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 😂

Why does he need to tell everyone what he's watching etc... Talk to your man you plum 🙄

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
You just KNOW we'd never hear the end of it if he was in a downstairs flat and the neighbours didn't have carpeted floors outwith a tiny bathroom and kitchen. Plus who gets rid of okay carpet for Lino (obv outside of bath/kitchen - get that ripped right out!)? I get not wanting to put proper wood or decent laminate down in a flat you don't own because your financial decisions all revolve around living for validation online rather than trying to own your own floor, but why get rid of clean-looking and thick enough looking carpet for lino...other than to keep up with real home and cleaning accounts putting down actual parquet.

We're building up to a summer when he spends months moaning about the heat to move straight onto winter when he'll just constantly moan about the cold (even more) because he's removed the insulating effect of carpet and underlay.

• Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
He definitely sounds like he intoxicated somehow. It's slurred almost and even what he's saying just sounds a bit 'love-you-drunk'.

I'm I irrational in being angry after catching up on his stories on ingramer? After his self-indulgent rant ignoring his own online behaviours, the story about the footballer/cat incident and him sitting calling a woman a 'bitch' has got my back up. Okay, I know Scots often use Bitch like they do Cunt and it being a term of 'endearment' as well as an insult, but he doesn't know her. It just seemed really unnecessary. And well...I once upon a time was a Mario follower, even if on his thread here because it was/is funny. I unfollowed and started using the third party viewers to stop him having me contribute to his follower count and story views over his own treatment of a cat. Don't get me wrong, I cried watching the footballer incident, it made me feel so sick for that poor cat that has no idea what going on other than being terrified and potentially physically hurt, but I can also remember the tone of Mario shouting and hissing at that poor cat (who is stuck indoors, often confined to only part of that tiny flat, all day everyday with no enrichment or climbing frames, etc. so they can have unnecessary furniture and tat!). That was the day Mario was no longer just a useless influencer that was a laugh to follow, that was the day my disbelief turned to disgust.

• Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Do we think Marion has had a cheeky wee Aperol the night folks? He sounds steaming. And does he no remember he has a bespoke niece oan this app when he’s swearing like a fishwife? So aye

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
110% Narcissist!!!!!!!!
Everything about that latest post is all Me Me Me!! Not one single mention of his poor suffering DumDim boyfriend.

Margo hen we know you read here ALL THE TIME!!!
Spine bright ya baldy beaky cunt!💋🥔💎

“Your words have IBS Shite on yer hands”👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Mazda if yer reading here and are feeling generous like the Saint you are could I please get a bauble way “Laynelo” on it and in the colour “black”. Thank you very much ma luvlie💎

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Hasn’t left Tat Towers in 6 days? Surely if there was some sort of tragedy going on then you would be rallying around the person(s) not sitting in your fort feeling sorry for yourself.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Roses are red
I can’t find the balance
That’s why I’m crabbit
On the day of the valance

Loadsa luv an tattie hearts to yez all ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
What grapevine are you part of my lovely? If that is the case he will make this all about him as usual.
Friends of friends of friends is probably best tae describe it ma lovelie. Aye absolutely agree, he’s already started wae the cryptic posts and the messages in the clouds.

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I'll tell you why hen coz he wants to be gifted a new toaster and kettle he is always on the sly beg but we see you Mavis cunning like a fox so aye ma luvlee
Roses are red
I love them the most
I’m affa crabbit this morning
Because I canna hae toast

• Haha

mrshan17

Chatty Member
If it takes 19 seconds to dry your hair with a dyson, you don’t need anything more than to stick your head out the window 😂

• Haha

iris8

Fuck sake poor wee deek is still clutching his forest tree waiting for his driving lessons so aye and so forth
I’m actually dying reading this. 🤣
I remember back when he did the haul and bought car air fresheners. He was implying that the lessons were starting soon.
Poor Deek, 2 years later, a global pandemic, a livingroom decorated, 2 fablon journeys. Autumn decor and last but certainly no least a candy cane lane extravaganza. Not a lesson has he sat. 👨🏻‍✈️🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Poptart

VIP Member
Jesus wept he can make a drama out of anything. The council are working outside at the back "no notice" and the person fitting the wall bracket will enter via the front "ring doorbell" and do what s/he needs to do. He has no clue about anything!

• Haha