Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Rageadless what I do
and say I will always never
win!”

Spine bright lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did yous No see the fella fae Paisley on The Chase the night? His name was William and he wore a Paisley print t-shirt in homage to his motherland!

Bradders said he loves Paisley and a number o years ago he frequented Tuxedo Junction!

If ye want tae know if William got through you’ll have to get tae know through STV catch up! Clue: he was crabbit ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did yous No see the fella fae Paisley on The Chase the night? His name was William and he wore a Paisley print t-shirt in homage to his motherland!

Bradders said he loves Paisley and a number o years ago he frequented Tuxedo Junction!

If ye want tae know if William got through you’ll have to get tae know through STV catch up! Clue: he was crabbit ☹
I saw this, our bradderz is a fan of paisley unlike lady hinch who wouldn’t even stop off for a quick joos and criss with our maz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Lists urnae fur me'. TAKE THAT HINCH. Mario just a wee reminder, she's feeding her alpacas, you're shooing away a cat you hate from a 30 quid jacket Peckham Independant Traders wouldnae be seen dead in. #shitejacketmalovelie
I feel famous, ma lovelies. So aye and so forth. #freerayneanddeek.

Think Mario got his Old Firm nasty hole cause cause Rangers got beat? #bummingfort ooh yeah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Dusnae buy into trends, especially not Valentines, but did appear to buy this neon love sign suspiciously on/around Feb 14th last year…

Also RIP salmon pink bath mat. May you spine bright in the landfill.

Also just noticed - he owns about a million mugs and he chooses the bleeping chipped one for his Valemtime set up 🤦🏻‍♀️
3C47975B-A75B-4C20-91B7-E28C0111E6F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Let's hope Derek gets him nothing and then lets see how much he hates valentine's Day....you know he'd be fumming.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dusnae buy into trends, especially not Valentines, but did appear to buy this neon love sign suspiciously on/around Feb 14th last year…

Also just noticed - he owns about a million mugs and he chooses the bleeping chipped one for his Valemtime set up 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1038002
Cups and saucers, even if they're chipped to buggery, are posh. 😁 These hideous little vignettes they all do, makes my teeth itch. Stacy Solomon taking a plastic twig with leaves into hospital while her kid was getting stitched up nearly made my head explode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1038002
Was this no his valentines 'afternoon tea' set up

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1038002
So nice to see the bottle of joos getting featured on this Valen times table from yesteryear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t take my eyes off the top shelf in the background of his story. When will it fall? Place your bets now ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.