Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he mean he doesn’t do Valentine’s Day, if you buy your significant other a card, then you do Valentine’s Day, beggy becky has said the same, piss right off, what they mean is they’re just too tight to bother doing anything! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What does he mean he doesn’t do Valentine’s Day, if you buy your significant other a card, then you do Valentine’s Day, beggy becky has said the same, piss right off, what they mean is they’re just too tight to bother doing anything! 🤷🏼‍♀️
He will be in the bumming fort on 14th February quicker than you can say Dr Paw Paw.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is he not celebrating Valen-times day cos he's cutting back, not wasting money. 🤔 It'd kill him to admit that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t need any more mugs. He’s got a massive mug. Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The company that wrapped the kitchen went above and beyond for them? What is he on about? They stuck some sticky back plastic to your worktop!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Glaring evidence of him moving duck all on his daily wipe aroons aside, the fact he said the new falbon is a better colour choice, means he wasn't as thrilled with the last lot as he made out.

And if it's the second time that company's been out, they weren't the one's that he used originally then, cos that's the 3rd lot of worktop falbon for him now. Bawbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The company that wrapped the kitchen went above and beyond for them? What is he on about? They stuck some sticky back plastic to your worktop!!
He said that about the galaxy blinds too. I don’t think he understands what he is parroting from trip advisor

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a lurker and dip in and out on this thread but please, I just HUV TAE KNOW…what is this ‘bumming fort’? 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The falbon still doesn't go with the floor.
Guess that means he needs to replace the floor that probably then won't match the worktops so then will replace the floor and then the worktops and then the floor and then the worktops and then the floor...and so on.
#content

• Haha
I’m a lurker and dip in and out on this thread but please, I just HUV TAE KNOW…what is this ‘bumming fort’? 😭
The Bumming fort is a mystical place where oor Margo and Dumdim Derek go to play doctors and nurses ma lovlie💋
Usually ends up with him having to steam clean and wash the sofa covers and the cheap, coverless quilt.
Hope this helps💋🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't get why he spends loads of money on tit yet he still doesn't get that bloody meter boxed in in the kitchen, it's an eyesore!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The Bumming fort is a mystical place where oor Margo and Dumdim Derek go to play doctors and nurses ma lovlie💋
Usually ends up with him having to steam clean and wash the sofa covers and the cheap, coverless quilt.
Hope this helps💋🥔💎
Thank you, that makes much more sense than the Glesga Fort 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha came on here to say exactly 👆 You pay money, company does a job - it’s sort of how the world works 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.