Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I won't share your story replies because my young niece is on here and doesn't need to see that kind of content"
Then he says duck/ing about 10 times in 3 sentences.
Also, they are just money making scheme's valentine's/spring etc....says the man who spent hundreds decorating his flat for autumn in summer. I cannot today. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!
Someone pour me a one of them 👉🍹to deal with the contradictions on this dayn of dawn cos it's making me pure crabbit!
Just came on to say the same about his niece, but it's ok for him to swear.

I can't believe he's telling people how to clean 😫
I'm out after this mornings episode. I need adult conversation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maz mate when you read this it’s VALENTINES not VALENTIMES DAY, so aye ya wee illiterate prick, it really irks me the thickness of some people! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never heard him bleep out swearing before? Is this a pre watershed thing he’s doing?

I also cannot cope with aw! the! exclamation! marks! on that list. I need a bespoke lie down after reading that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never heard him bleep out swearing before? Is this a pre watershed thing he’s doing?

I also cannot cope with aw! the! exclamation! marks! on that list. I need a bespoke lie down after reading that.
I haven’t watched his stories yet today but I think if he’s using captions then they bleep swearing out automatically.

Reactions: 16
Just came on to say the same about his niece, but it's ok for him to swear.

I can't believe he's telling people how to clean 😫
I'm out after this mornings episode. I need adult conversation 🤣
Unless they are both absolutely minging there is no way a small flat needs dusted, polished and hoovered every day. And for the rest that is just basic hygiene surely?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His new confidence booster is the highlights of my nightshift.

he doesnae dae a list cause he cannae spell.
take him aw day to write the list out never mind dae the Joabs! So aye, he doesnae dae a list awrite! It’s no fur him.

Looking at the list that he has made 😮💨
C’mon to duck, it’s a 1 bed flat. That’s hardly a graft he’s putting in. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unless they are both absolutely minging there is no way a small flat needs dusted, polished and hoovered every day. And for the rest that is just basic hygiene surely?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Dunnae worry hen he dusnae hoover, polish and dust every day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a few things I’m saying the day ma lovelies.
1) No skirting boards! oan the cleaning list
2) He dissnae go intae awe the seasonal money making stuff, like Spring. What was your autumn shite then you bleep?
3) He dissnae do ValeMtines Day of Dawn. What he means is, he won’t get Derek anything, but if Derek dares not get him anything she’ll have a period all over the place. #boydidgood
4) Your niece is watching? So aye. Bet she thinks you’re a massive bleep too. Can bet your life she hasn’t told the lasses at school aboot her uncle with the nose.

That’s aw the day ma lovelies. This ugly spunk sock has made me pure crabbit the day with his contradictions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He does actually use exclamation marks as his only punctuation doesn’t he? He’s completely unaware of the existence of the humble fullstop, the cheeky little comma or that rascal the semi colon. His Only! Punctuation! Is! The! Exclamation! Mark!

The! Absolute! twit!
He is aware of the full stop, but it is no fur him. It works for some people but no him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just a few things I’m saying the day ma lovelies.
1) No skirting boards! oan the cleaning list
2) He dissnae go intae awe the seasonal money making stuff, like Spring. What was your autumn shite then you bleep?
3) He dissnae do ValeMtines Day of Dawn. What he means is, he won’t get Derek anything, but if Derek dares not get him anything she’ll have a period all over the place. #boydidgood
4) Your niece is watching? So aye. Bet she thinks you’re a massive bleep too. Can bet your life she hasn’t told the lasses at school aboot her uncle with the nose.

That’s aw the day ma lovelies. This ugly spunk sock has made me pure crabbit the day with his contradictions.
Can I just ask if this is a list cos we dont all like lists stress us out or is it a comparison of his contractictions/routine 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I just ask if this is a list cos we dont all like lists stress us out or is it a comparison of his contractictions/routine 🤷‍♀️🤣
Lists work fae mae hen. They dinnae work fae everyboady but they work fae mae. So aye. This is no ma joab

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"I won't share your story replies because my young niece is on here and doesn't need to see that kind of content"
Then he says duck/ing about 10 times in 3 sentences.
Also, they are just money making scheme's valentine's/spring etc....says the man who spent hundreds decorating his flat for autumn in summer. I cannot today. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!
Someone pour me a one of them 👉🍹to deal with the contradictions on this dayn of dawn cos it's making me pure crabbit!

He's vile.

Hi Mario 👋👋

cleaning_with_mario__-1337763148.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus if that vile, foul mouthed rant from the other night is him glowing and happy I’d hate to see him crabbit!
He is not ok again 😂 He’s basically blaming us tattle trolls for him losing 3 years of his life lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.