Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard more about the inside a his bowels than cleaning content ffs! He should rename himself IBS_with_Mario. How can he feel comfortable sharing his manky digestive system way thousands a people? nae shame!!

anyway spine brine hens, only 5 mair shifts till the weekend!!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Couldnae paint a red neck on the filthy wee animal, but on the upside, finally a reason to break out the bottled matches 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve heard more about the inside a his bowels than cleaning content ffs! He should rename himself IBS_with_Mario. How can he feel comfortable sharing his manky digestive system way thousands a people? nae shame!!

anyway spine brine hens, only 5 mair shifts till the weekend!!💎
That's my thoughts as well.
Get some class Mario, and keep your bowel habits to yourself. woman! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah wasn’t she just! Ah wish ah could say ah wis but am no 🤣 gie me 40 mair years and Ah’ll be wan crabbit auld battleaxe. So aye.
View attachment 1027212
(Sorry to go totally off topic - do you watch Classic Coronation Street on ITV3 of an afternoon? She’s in it, I’m clutching ma beak every scene she’s in. There’s a wee CC thread in the TV section of you do watch it, so aye)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He wants to do a covid test, I and my son had terrible squits that turned out to be covid, that’s a symptom you don’t hear to much about lol 💩💩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s an iconic scene where she goes to an Alcoholic’s Anonymous support group with Peter Barlow that always has me clutching my beak ma lovelies.. 🤣🦜

• Haha
Seriously why does he think it’s ok to tell the world he’s had explosive diarrhoea for 3 days straight? Get lost Mario, it’s absolutely howlin. 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Marion hen, your lips have been beaten for a good few years now despite the hundreds you’ve spent on lip balm. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FFS he showed 100 lip balms and raved about the white stuff one. Now he needs a lip mask. Drink some bleeping water now you're better and use the 1000 lip balms the you already have.
Crabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lip mask?. Hair mask yes, but never heard of one for lips. What an imbecile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stop breathing through your mouth, use a bit of vaseline on your lips. My bill is in the post.

• Haha
View attachment 1028508

Mario looking at the bowl after he’s annihilated the toilet.

The hair! The nose! The hollow, dark eyes! The dry lips! The eyebrows! The weird jaundice colour of his skin, even through a filter!

duck that is a lot of exclamations, but I felt they were needed. He really is something else to look at. Very, erm, distinctive.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The hair! The nose! The hollow, dark eyes! The dry lips! The eyebrows! The weird jaundice colour of his skin, even through a filter!

duck that is a lot of exclamations, but I felt they were needed. He really is something else to look at. Very, erm, distinctive.
He must stick a bit hair gel on that side bit and just comb it over.
Actually, that scene from something about Mary comes to mind as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.