Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my car today with me niece who was moaning about my 80s music on my radio. I found myself saying to her β€œmy car my rules πŸ˜‚β€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's probably snooping on here with his other phone and saying, 'I'll teach those bitche's!!!!.
I'll get them feeling guilty thinking there's something really wrong!!!!!!'.

Had to put the exclamation marks in to sound real 🀣

Hi Maz πŸ‘‹ No guilt here btw πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the radio silence is because, like me, and others, he is busy catching up on the Scottish tiktok drama of the property boss 🀣 that's certainly where I've been, if ye don't know, get the know πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the radio silence is because, like me, and others, he is busy catching up on the Scottish tiktok drama of the property boss 🀣 that's certainly where I've been, if ye don't know, get the know πŸ˜‰
I dont know please tell me how i get tae know? I need out mazdas lane and into some high drama lane πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This sounds like something I need to get to know I don't have as Marion calls it tic tok though. It just isnae for me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a hard one to keep up on!!

Reactions: 6
I dont know please tell me how i get tae know? I need out mazdas lane and into some high drama lane πŸ˜‚
There's a thread on here, just type in property boss, there's twists and turns all over the place!

This sounds like something I need to get to know I don't have as Marion calls it tic tok though. It just isnae for me
I don't have tiktok either, I'm just following the thread in here and you can go on tiktok for a nosey without an account, search property boss

It's a hard one to keep up on!!
It sure is!! It's crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This hus Marion aw ower it
Except it wisnae a hairbrush, it wis indeed oor wee Pygmy hedgehog oan the 6pm back hame tae get aw cosy
CB9AEA54-3C26-471A-9AE8-3E72903BB6AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry your oot yer lane again. Mario disnae get the train to Edinburgh he gets the bespoke mega bus.
What is the difference? What is the McGill's bus then. Thrilled to the marrow by marios travel arrangements. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ’Ž He'll be sweating in the bumming fort now, so inconsiderate not to show us his lukewarm sickly not hot, hot chocolate, and by coincidence his lukewarm sharts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What is the difference? What is the McGill's bus then. Thrilled to the marrow by marios travel arrangements. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ’Ž He'll be sweating in the bumming fort now, so inconsiderate not to show us his lukewarm sickly not hot, hot chocolate, and by coincidence his lukewarm sharts.
Ah think McGills is for his local travel aroon Beruit, Megabus is the likes of city tae city and then you get the train which Marion doesnae seem tae use. Maybe because he gets abused fae drunks, ah don’t ken.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you'll find Mario said he absolutely hates TikTok πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My heed is dirling with that thread πŸ˜‚ And I now feel like I’m the only person left in Scotland that doesn’t do Tik Tok.

I don’t know! I want to get tae know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too!! I don’t even know what to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wit you need tae get yersel roon aboot it hen he had even been banned fae the swingers clubs so aye tik tok soshul media uw awrite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah think McGills is for his local travel aroon Beruit, Megabus is the likes of city tae city and then you get the train which Marion doesnae seem tae use. Maybe because he gets abused fae drunks, ah don’t ken.
R blanche swerving out her lane on her mobility scooter
1D1C7045-19A9-4B5A-A43C-F09B2BFFF715.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.