Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must stick a bit hair gel on that side bit and just comb it over.
Actually, that scene from something about Mary comes to mind as well 😂
I also forgot to mention the four eight heed. Could project a movie ontae that fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I swerve oot ma laine and just make a wee announcement? When am Queen of the World - it will happen! - al be handin’ oot the honours. @BlancheHunt, @menopausalmargrit, @babybail and @Johnnoijones are all getting damehoods, na debates. Suzy E and Rayne are for the knighthoods - am an equal opportunity insulter! Spine bright like ma tiara will 💕💕

Can I swerve oot ma laine and just make a wee announcement? When am Queen of the World - it will happen! - al be handin’ oot the honours. @BlancheHunt, @menopausalmargrit, @babybail and @Johnnoijones are all getting damehoods, na debates. Suzy E and Rayne are for the knighthoods - am an equal opportunity insulter! Spine bright like ma tiara will 💕💕
Oooh nooo, am in bother! I forgot two of the bestest! @twilightgarden and Dawn Dayn……..Dame Dawn Day, has a lovely ring doorbell to it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Oooh nooo, am in bother! I forgot two of the bestest! @twilightgarden and Dawn Dayn……..Dame Dawn Day, has a lovely ring doorbell to it?
I'll be happy with that! 😘
Better start practicing my curtsey 😂
Screenshot_20220130-225025_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Thank you hen for bespowing this bespoke honour. I’ll put it pride of place on the bathroom cabinet next to the vajazzled Febreeze bottle and have that 👉 🍹 drink in celebration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

So yer joost gonna gie oot special awards and aw that, mibay come aw the wiy tae P-toon and no come and see me and gie me a knighthood or summit? clearly am wan eh the kunniest funts here, fine ehn, I'm gonna keep ma power and noo I know who's real and who isnae, pure sneks everywer on here🙄and aye a dae mind that the guy wae wan leg that fought in the war is gettin it and no me, cause I seem tae huv a thing aboot disabled people getting preference er me for things,gifts,awards and visits (if yae know yae know,if yae don't know get tae know). So Aye am away tae buy an air wrap tae match ma hair dryer, treat masel and live life as it should be, stick yer knighthoods up yer arse. AM FINE. .AM ABSALOOTLY FINE ma lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

*waves in the mirror at you* 😁😎

So yer joost gonna gie oot special awards and aw that, mibay come aw the wiy tae P-toon and no come and see me and gie me a knighthood or summit? clearly am wan eh the kunniest funts here, fine ehn, I'm gonna keep ma power and noo I know who's real and who isnae, pure sneks everywer on here🙄and aye a dae mind that the guy wae wan leg that fought in the war is gettin it and no me, cause I seem tae huv a thing aboot disabled people getting preference er me for things,gifts,awards and visits (if yae know yae know,if yae don't know get tae know). So Aye am away tae buy an air wrap tae match ma hair dryer, treat masel and live life as it should be, stick yer knighthoods up yer arse. AM FINE. .AM ABSALOOTLY FINE ma lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) Buys farm house with garden
2) visits Scotland
3) doesn't visit you
💅

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Thank you Ma lovelie for this bespoke title, Dame Blanche. If your Royal family is as fucked up as Lizzie’s then auld Blanche will huv a field day wae them. Ma only thing is don’t expect me tae be aw posh, am no wan oh these folk that start trying tae sound mair English in company and so forth. So aye. Spine bright ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I donnae mind naw getin a title cos this apps no ma joab joab, ma joabs ma joab. Am gonnae just go spine bright in ma joab joab the day. keep you power ma lovelies happppy Monday, a love mondays the now in my joab joab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello ma lovelies! Monday again! Let’s kick this day’s arse! Hope youse enjoy your breakfasts of cut up grapes and Muller corner. So motivating.
Spine bright mwah 😘 Tonsa luv TG X x x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's see what the little scroat has in store for us today 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning my lovelies. I had a brief comma last week as I was no well. It was a hellish cold but I am back and going to kick the arse right out of today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning my lovelies. I had a brief comma last week as I was no well. It was a hellish cold but I am back and going to kick the arse right out of today.
Nae need tae explain tae us ma lovely. This is no your joab and your joab is just your joab.

Hope you’re feeling better hen. Nothing worse than being “ahhhhm no well”

• Haha
'Todays scent...MOI!'
As ever Mario, you're a self absorbed little prick! 🖕

@Chez300 l thought he had as well.
Who buys coats for next winter?. He could put on 3 stone between now and then, the tool 🙄

And Mario, they're both ugly 👎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes taking us on a winter coat jurneeee 😂
He bought one late last winter after telling us he’d been searching for ages. Ended up buying it in Primark. He must’ve worn it about four times. He’s so bloody wasteful! I’m still wearing a coat I bought five years ago, if I hadn’t lost a load of weight then I’d be wearing one I had 20 years ago, coats don’t really go in and out of fashion that much. He’s it’s obsessed with spending.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.