Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say that Marion’s hair is fuckin atrocious. A Ken he hus Kerry Katona eyes but come on! He’s like a 90’s wannabe boyband member crossed with sonic the hedgehog. Come on to duck people that know maz, tell him he looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can I just say that Marion’s hair is fuckin atrocious. A Ken he hus Kerry Katona eyes but come on! He’s like a 90’s wannabe boyband member crossed with sonic the hedgehog. Come on to duck people that know maz, tell him he looks ridiculous
He really doesn’t see how crappy his hair is does he? It’s vile! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no ma lovelies Oor Marion has ruined his fablon worktops! Why the duck would you use mould and mildew spray on worktops?? I’m thinking he wanted them changed and did it on purpose. Also, would it not be cheaper and more cost effective to just get new worktops??
The stuff stinks. He’s meant to be a “professional cleaner” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was at a wee bespoke event last night that was sponsored by a firm called Katoni…I was clutching ma beak because I thought about Kerry Katona eyes and then the dug and my husband was looking at me like I had two heeds. I said “if you don’t know, get tae know”

(Not my quote)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh is our wee Maz still no well? He should learn by now his absence is never good, well only end up falling down his highlights hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is why if he had any real friends in his life they'd tell him. Mine would and vice versa

Reactions: 12
Oh is our wee Maz still no well? He should learn by now his absence is never good, well only end up falling down his highlights hole 🤣
Is it any surprise he isn’t well, all jokes aside. He eats crap, inhales fumes all day and doesn’t exercise. There’s literally nothing healthy about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the back of Johnno's earlier comment, any lovelies with hairdressing expertise - what would you do to improve his sparse tonsorial hedgehog?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the back of Johnno's earlier comment, any lovelies with hairdressing expertise - what would you do to improve his sparse tonsorial hedgehog?
I have never seen anyone with hair like it. Does he blow dry it into that style? Does it automatically fall into that 'style' when dry? Does it have the consistency of a wire brush? For someone so vain and obsessed with skincare and scents you would have to think he would do something about his hair. If you walked into a barbers and wanted to copy his style what would you even ask for? So many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else remember Derek’s Tik toks? Absolutely stoned out his bush. 😂
I never saw the delight that was Derek's Tiktok but i went and had a look at wee Marion's Tiktok and he uploaded one with photos of wee Rayn 2 days ago so i wonder why he's on a comma from Insta. I had a snoop through who he's following but couldn't find Derek.

Reactions: 10
Was actually started to worry about him - poor hen! But if he’s still on TikTok, it’s an attention seeking comma so he can get hunners of messages from the menopausal mafia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.