Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is a stovie a Scottish sausage stew then?

I don't know so can't get to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My fingers keep creeping towards that prime app... But I'm on my millionth diet. 😭😂
I've still got Christmas shite to finish before my healthy kick, and I'm not wasting it by throwing it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This actually makes me boak. Do you lovelies that stay in Marion's vicinity all make 'stovies' we square sausage? 🤢 Up here in Aberdeenshire we make stovies with beef, either leftover roast beef or cubed steak. Can you smell the wealth coming from my bespoke stovies? 🥔 ❤
My grannie always made stoves with minced beef. Never seen it with sausages before 🤢

Reactions: 12
Another hot chocolate hen?

I can’t wait to see how fat he is by the end of winter 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I want to know (because I can - cheers Maz for that new gem) is what they were doing with the Swan velvetiser for it to break after 2 uses? Did it get involved in the bumming fort antics?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I thought maz had applied for a job at my husbands company before,

got a request form looking for a job and on the end of it it said look forward to hearing from youse😳wanting to join the world of security are ya maz 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another hot chocolate hen?

I can’t wait to see how fat he is by the end of winter 😘
He works in a very physical job hen being a cleaner at the polis station for 30 minutes a week means the weight just draps aff him so he’ll no needty worry aboot weight👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What I want to know (because I can - cheers Maz for that new gem) is what they were doing with the Swan velvetiser for it to break after 2 uses? Did it get involved in the bumming fort antics?!
And surely if it had broken after just being used twice you’d get a refund or exchange. Again, spewing pure shite out of it‘s mouth as well as it‘s hoop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.