Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he making out that talking to a random stranger is a massive thing, does he usually go about with his head down, I was under the impression that it’s perfectly normal for people to talk to each other at the bus stop, older people frequently make conversation with me and I talk back because I’m not a monster and I’m fully aware that I could be the only person they’ve spoken to all day, maz, sort your tit out and proof read stuff before you post it because that was diabolical, how has he made it this far in life with his unreadable ramblings, Jesus! 🙈🙈🤣🤣
Well he's no made it that far in life but has he😂 works 3 hours a week by choice, lives in a flat by choice that even a Syrian family fae the Gaza strip would knock back, he's got a disgustin spendin habit and aside fae 40 dozen wax melt burners he's naff aw to show for 38 year on the planet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is everyone overlooking the probability that the wee biddie thought she was the one doing a good turn?

Probably looked at the flat heid and thought "awwwww, wee sowl"

(Sowl is a bespoke pronunciation of soul, if ye don't know get to know 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Canny believe oor mazda cured the nations loneliness way that one convo. He really is oor patron saint a ptoon💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good morning ma lovelies. I was pure sitting minding ma own busyness on my bespoke little island looking out at the sea (smell the wealth but not really cos I live hand to mouth) when I got speaking to a Scottish lady from Paisley would you believe
I came straight here when I saw moira askin for AstroTurf recommendations 😂😂😂 whits that fur?? his bespoke 3 baw hairs? where in the name a seedhill is he pittin AstroTurf? Outside his close? Next tae the bespoke bins?😂😂💀View attachment 1000221
Oh duck is that where he lives? It reminds me of The Broons place in the Sunday Post. Mind you I shouldn't mock. I went from living in one of the poshest estates in North Tyneside (smell the wealth) to the worst (think riots 1991) so aye shut ya gob Cady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He must “gut” that hoose flat 8 times a week. Yet his skirting boards are still crustier than his dutty lips.

Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wannae no whose hoose he’s gutting every day seeing as he lives innae bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marion. Marion says it ma lovelie!! 🤣🤣

But it made her day!! I mean who wouldn’t be giddy at spending time with Mario. Honestly I’d rather be lonely 😉😉
I'd rather eat soup wae a fork than listen to Maria Carey-aboot-the-auld-biddies tellin me I need a higher love and how much I don't know but need tae get tae know so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He must “gut” that hoose flat 8 times a week. Yet his skirting boards are still crustier than his dutty lips.

Make it make sense
Seeing his skirting boards made me motivated to go round way dettol round mine the day🤣 ma backs like an OAP right noo. He’s a cleaner way a cleaning page way skirting boards caked in dust, you couldny make it up👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing his skirting boards made me motivated to go round way dettol round mine the day🤣 ma backs like an OAP right ne’s a cleaner way a cleaning page way skirting boards caked in dust, you couldny make it up👌🏽
Remember he has three hairs and owns a dyson hair dryer, straighteners and collection of hair brushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if he watches the STV news and is sitting hissing at the screen given someone getting their face on there again tonight 🤣🤣 (conveniently forgetting that they allowed someone to fly up, mix with who knows beforehand before letting then into their home and pet all over their 'shielded' daughter - sneks, Mario, the lot of them! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A weekend aff the gram hens for oor Marjorie however he tells lies , I give it 3 hours before he posts something...so aye his page his rules hens

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.