Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up on my IG as a sponsored ad (not sure why, don't remember the last time I was in an Asda nevermind never looking for scented paper!), but it had me immediately think of Maz and his brief obsession with all things Watermelon, including a hair mask! But he disnae like seasonal scents so definitely couldn't be influenced to buy such!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario, I'll just leave this here for when you come on for a nose ...

Stop posting things to make you sound like a good person. It was probably one of your made up stories anyway 🙄

But most of all. Learn how to do punctuation, and less of the exclamation marks. I've wasted several minutes of my life trying to decipher your post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
St Marion, gave up 15 minutes of his day not that he was counting or anything

FED43408-0D0F-49B5-8448-059D67C3C9BE.png
EA451C7F-5FF5-4E4D-B206-BFDB9B629313.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am sure he told a similar story last year about an elderly lady at a bus stop. 🤔

I like how because he usually ignores everyone that he assumes we all do too. Some of us aren’t as ignorant as you Maz, some of us actually interact with people whilst we are out, don’t need you to tell us to do it, thanks.

What does he mean “I wish I could do more with this fact!” twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Mario, I'll just leave this here for when you come on for a nose ...

Stop posting things to make you sound like a good person. It was probably one of your made up stories anyway 🙄

But most of all. Learn how to do punctuation, and less of the exclamation marks. I've wasted several minutes of my life trying to decipher your post.
If he was that bothered, he'd be looking to sign up to a befriending charity. I'm just not sure if he'd be a volunteer or the service user! He works a handful of hrs a week, no doubt he should have plenty of time to volunteer for something like that. There's bound to be loads of opportunities out there to be a companion and charities calling out between elderly who are always stuck in alone and also those who's coffee mornings have never been restarted following covid guidance.

I'm sorry, but I've never felt scared to talk to anyone from other 'walks of life' nor felt like anyone would judge me for doing so. What a load of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

You wot m8? He’s so illiterate it’s embarrassing.

Sorry if I’m oot ma lain here but I think he’s recycled one of his episodes of “Things that never happened to Marion” as I’m sure he’s said something similar before. Liar liar IBS pants on fire Marion 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am sure he told a similar story last year about an elderly lady at a bus stop. 🤔

I like how because he usually ignores everyone that he assumes we all do too. Some of us aren’t as ignorant as you Maz, some of us actually interact with people whilst we are out, don’t need you to tell us to do it, thanks.

I just dashed over here to say this - he told a very similar story about a year ago.

He is so full of shite which is surprising with the amount of IBS deposits he does!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I was thinking the exact same as soon as I read this story, it’s recycled from last year…
He’s a lying beaky bastard!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am watching the Apprentice and they’ve been making non-alcoholic drinks. One team doing their consumer testing and people keep saying it’s shite and tastes like peppery water and all I can think is how much oor Marjorie would pure love it 😂 #peppergate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmm I smell shite 🤔

I honestly think oor Maz is lonely, his whole social life is on Instagram, he works minimal hours and does hee haw. Never see him with pals, or that he's out with pals.

Totally agree, rips ma knitting how folk have to broadcast good deeds 😡 everything has to be validates by the huns

I think the fact is he doesn't want to own a house because of the responsibility that comes with it. You can't just cry doon the phone to the council everytime something goes wrong.
Its also because a mortgage broker requires a permanent steady job, part time cleaner ain't gonna cut it, not just that he might not have any dependants but they also examine your spending habits and he would absolutely not qualify cause he spunks every penny on shite and has nothing to show for it, they look for savings and that bleep couldnae save himself fae fallin, couple that wae the fact he's 38 and no lender will give you any time period past retirement age 67, for him and Deek combined to even get the hoos they're in they would need at least a 5 grand deposit (the last flat on his block rented out for 550) and Mierdre will never smell that kinda wealth it would burn a hole in his painted oan jeans, and with his debt and minimum payments to credit cards and laybuy he fucked his credit score below 500 meaning the most they'd lend him is a listening ear for 15 minutes like aw auld people get aboot how RBS need tae get tae know hes an Influenza and that they should gift him his back n front door. So aye no in a month a Sundays is he ever gettin a bought hoos. he's fine, he's absalootly fine where he is ma lovelies, reminds me of a gay shrek, Green *wae envy*, Scottish, moany bastard and happy as Larry in his swamp. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just dashed over here to say this - he told a very similar story about a year ago.

He is so full of shite which is surprising with the amount of IBS deposits he does!!
Came here to say the same, I'm 99.9% sure it was the same time last year with the fictional wee old lady at bus stop (does he not walk to work?) Anyway, yeah he's told this story before, he's a lying little scrotebag and talks utter bespoke scented shite 💩

Came here to say the same, I'm 99.9% sure it was the same time last year with the fictional wee old lady at bus stop (does he not walk to work?) Anyway, yeah he's told this story before, he's a lying little scrotebag and talks utter bespoke scented shite 💩
He walks to work, walks right past my work, couldn’t miss that beak of his when he walked past

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If he was that bothered, he'd be looking to sign up to a befriending charity. I'm just not sure if he'd be a volunteer or the service user! He works a handful of hrs a week, no doubt he should have plenty of time to volunteer for something like that. There's bound to be loads of opportunities out there to be a companion and charities calling out between elderly who are always stuck in alone and also those who's coffee mornings have never been restarted following covid guidance.

I'm sorry, but I've never felt scared to talk to anyone from other 'walks of life' nor felt like anyone would judge me for doing so. What a load of 💩
Yep. He could volunteer for Age UK if he really wants to help.

Reactions: 25
Why has maid Marion made a nice wee chat with an old biddy the most morbid story to ever be told 😂 get back in yer ain lain Mazda 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.