Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You trolls are a wee gift from above, needed to clutch ma beak and wipe away fake tears tonight, been a shite day 🖕

Whose he kidding? Make memories? What does he know of such things? Such a sin, Maz live a little son, give us all a shock and go out on the razzle, book a holiday to somewhere you catch a plane to, book Dezza a few surprise driving lessons 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love the fake nice persona he’s portraying at the moment. You can tell he’s trying really hard to keep the real Marion in. No amount of muller corners and grapes are gonna keep that in for much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Knee deep in wine in the colour “Rose”, in the scent illiterate. But had tae pop oan to say hello to ma lovelies. Can’t wait to go oan and make memories in B&M this weekend. Tons a love.
You live your life as it should be hen. 🍷 Spine bright ma lovelie so aye 💎

Well I'm glad he's taking a comma this weekend coz I'm all invested in the drama that is tiktok in the scent property boss 🤣👍🏻
Is that in the colour purple and scent bricks? I’ve discovered I can see some videos without an account.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the fake nice persona he’s portraying at the moment. You can tell he’s trying really hard to keep the real Marion in. No amount of muller corners and grapes are gonna keep that in for much longer.
It’s Patricia that ignored the filthy skirtings not Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This’ll be why he’s in need of a comma this weekend. It must be exhausting pretending to be nice for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This’ll be why he’s in need of a comma this weekend. It must be exhausting pretending to be nice for him 😂
Can just hear him ranting to Derek over a cheeky Spoons breakfast this morning - “This new me just isane fur me Derek!!! Am no built tae be nice tae folk!! Well mibbae wee auld imaginary wummin et the bus stoap bit that’s it!! Wit um a gonnae dae? N a Cannae keep goin strong wi that yogurt every day, it’s running oot me like lava efter ten mins n ahv jist cleaned the toilet! Ahm goin through a bottle a asda fir Toilet cleaner every two oors and asda dinnae take klarna!! It’s nae winner a take a drink Derek, honest tae god!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Good morning ma lovelies. I was pure sitting minding ma own busyness on my bespoke little island looking out at the sea (smell the wealth but not really cos I live hand to mouth) when I got speaking to a Scottish lady from Paisley would you believe

Oh duck is that where he lives? It reminds me of The Broons place in the Sunday Post. Mind you I shouldn't mock. I went from living in one of the poshest estates in North Tyneside (smell the wealth) to the worst (think riots 1991) so aye shut ya gob Cady
Would that be Meadowell pet 😁

He’s aff this app on his comma break View attachment 1005743
Friggin hard graft. Shut up and sit down Mario 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would that be Meadowell pet 😁

Friggin hard graft. Shut up and sit down Mario 🙄
It would be ma lovlie i was the only worker in the village! Kept entertained many a time by the neighbour across street staging rooftop protests cos his DLA and mobility scooter had been taken away from him. The fact that he had shimmered up a drainpipe and had lain in a sniper position for several hours didn't really help his cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oan behalf oh the fictional elderly population that Marion is noo trying tae befriend, please do duck off. Can Ah no sit et a bus stop in peace withoot some bleep blethering away in ma lugs. And you can get your een away fae ma handbag anaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It would be ma lovlie i was the only worker in the village! Kept entertained many a time by the neighbour across street staging rooftop protests cos his DLA and mobility scooter had been taken away from him. The fact that he had shimmered up a drainpipe and had lain in a sniper position for several hours didn't really help his cause.
🤣
I'm up the road in Northumberland, but l remember the riots on tv well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was walking to work this morning and someone had scrawled 'Ma rules' in chalk on the pavement in front of a house and I was briefly worried that our Mazda had finally managed to get his dream home with front and back door, before realising he probably thinks he needs a passport to travel to England and also he definitely could not afford the place in question.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well I'm glad he's taking a comma this weekend coz I'm all invested in the drama that is tiktok in the scent property boss 🤣👍🏻
I found Dugheed through this thread and then The Property Boss through that…what a ride (not my quote, could easy be The Property Boss’s though 😳)

Mario calling his followers beauts…there’s another guy with threads here, Marcus Mitchell and he calls his followers beauts! Cue me calling one of my colleagues a beaut at work! But back in my day, a beaut wisnae a compliment ma lovelies so I had mixed feelings aboot it so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bus stop old ladies.

Are they the same or not. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bus stop old ladies.

Are they the same or not. :unsure:

I like to think they're different bus stop ladies and the OAPs round his way all know of him and try to avoid his bespoke bus stop befriending service

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's clear from the lack of action on the thread that we are all using this time to have a wee comma of our own. Hope you are aww cosy in yer hoose coats with the velveteer cranked up. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's clear from the lack of action on the thread that we are all using this time to have a wee comma of our own. Hope you are aww cosy in yer hoose coats with the velveteer cranked up. 💎
I've been crying into my 👉🍹Feel like pure tit tbh, just want Mario back 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.