Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact is he doesn't want to own a house because of the responsibility that comes with it. You can't just cry doon the phone to the council everytime something goes wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the fact is he doesn't want to own a house because of the responsibility that comes with it. You can't just cry doon the phone to the council everytime something goes wrong.
I agree, as much as they could get a mortgage “lit that” 😂 they don’t have enough income to be able to save a little nest egg for when things go wrong and repairs are required. I learned this the hard way when our first flat had problems with the roof and we were all billed £1k each for repairs 🥲

Reactions: 22
Also don’t see him being able to get a mortgage either, I don’t imagine his credit score is the best.

The thing is, he doesn’t have to buy a house. I’m in a lovely wee private rental in a nice part of Paisley. I work full time and a wee part time job on the side and saving for a house deposit but it’s a while off. Renting doesn’t need to mean living in a total dive, but then I suppose he couldn’t “invest” in a rental the way he does his council house 😂 anyway that’s my life story my lovelies thanks for reading 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Luvlees I have worked out why he is happy in his cooncil bedsit....its the fuhl rent haircut thats keeping him there so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The thing is, he doesn’t have to buy a house. I’m in a lovely wee private rental in a nice part of Paisley. I work full time and a wee part time job on the side and saving for a house deposit but it’s a while off. Renting doesn’t need to mean living in a total dive, but then I suppose he couldn’t “invest” in a rental the way he does his council house 😂 anyway that’s my life story my lovelies thanks for reading 💎
Your wee life story might influence our Marion to work more than 3 hours a week and think he may be able to live somewhere less chernobyl like.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t even think he could get a mortgage way his debts and spending, plus he 100% doesn’t have any amount of serious savings. It’s genuinely sad how he’s 38 and hasn’t achieved anything in life. I’m saving up to get out of Ptoon hell hole because the place depresses the life out of me (the papers were right hens🤣) and hoping to move into Glasgow city closer to my friends and job, so aye smell the wealth Marion💎

Reactions: 31
Be like the scene from Coming to America 🤣🤣

I've said it before but how can that be his 'safe place'? Looks like a flat from Secret Millionaire that used to be on the telly. I would genuinely be scared to leave my flat incase it got broken into, surely he has local followers?
I'd love to see/hear his reaction to what we think of where he lives. I knew it was bad, but never realised how bad. I'd be doing everything l could to get out those flats 👀

'I need, l need'. That's all he says. You need to stop spending, save and move 🙄

On a serious note I feel sorry for them living in that shite hole, only had to google the name of the street and there’s articles on attempted murder

Marion and Deek need to save up an get out of there

Aye everything the same except the bespoke tree an oor mazzas clean curtains stickin out like a sore head shaped like a thumb
I don't feel sorry for them. They're two grown men who can move from that hovel if they screwed their heads on. Instead they prefer to squander their money.
And I'm guessing they're the type that live for next weeks pay salary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He would need a very healthy deposit at his age to get a mortgage and would need to work more than 3 hours a day to hope to get offered any significant amount to borrow 😂. It’s never gonna happen let’s face it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He would need a very healthy deposit at his age to get a mortgage and would need to work more than 3 hours a day to hope to get offered any significant amount to borrow 😂. It’s never gonna happen let’s face it
That’s why he was thinking of getting pregnant not long ago Ma lovely. He wanted the cooncil to gift them a new place.

His plan failed when he realised, despite having a clit, he doesnae have a womb. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That’s why he was thinking of getting pregnant not long ago Ma lovely. He wanted the cooncil to gift them a new place.

His plan failed when he realised, despite having a clit, he doesnae have a womb. So aye
Spat ma bespoke cuppa tea out there. I love the fact Marion has a wee clit

• Haha
  • Heart
Those tic tocs of Mutya singing are terrible ma lovelies. But Marions always loved her, chanted her oon from the rooftops so aye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I always thought Mutya was pronounced mutt yar. More riveting information as I think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those tic tocs of Mutya singing are terrible ma lovelies. But Marions always loved her, chanted her oon from the rooftops so aye 🤣
Does he think by posting endless video clips it's going to get her to notice him. Dilusional twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He likely has debt and no savings, he couldn't raise a deposit, if he doesn't get on the property ladder in the next couple of year s then no mortgage company will give him anything longer than 20 years.

We know he would love a house despite his ramblings about loving his flat and we know because as someone else has already said earlier, he used to walk past the house that he loved and would talk about wanting to buy it someday

He likely has debt and no savings, he couldn't raise a deposit, if he doesn't get on the property ladder in the next couple of year s then no mortgage company will give him anything longer than 20 years.

We know he would love a house despite his ramblings about loving his flat and we know because as someone else has already said earlier, he used to walk past the house that he loved and would talk about wanting to buy it someday
He didn’t actually say he wanted to buy it though 😂 he just banged on about how it was their Dream Hoose which I think was him angling for Taylor Wimpey or whatever developer it was to reach out to him and gift him it 😆 silly mare.

• Haha
  • Wow
What fucks me off is people can’t do nice or good things in this world without being validated for doing it on social media and that’s exactly what he’s done by posting that about this fictional old woman. He’s horrid

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.