Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came straight here when I saw moira askin for AstroTurf recommendations 😂😂😂 whits that fur?? his bespoke 3 baw hairs? where in the name a seedhill is he pittin AstroTurf? Outside his close? Next tae the bespoke bins?😂😂💀View attachment 1000221
Is this seriously the palace of the prince of paisley? I really thought he lived in a red sandstone tenement building, am sorry hens but am no smelling the wealth wae this wan ...klarna oan ma arse luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Am surprised that Christmas tree out front didn’t get a Candy Cane Lane make over 😂
Be like the scene from Coming to America 🤣🤣

I've said it before but how can that be his 'safe place'? Looks like a flat from Secret Millionaire that used to be on the telly. I would genuinely be scared to leave my flat incase it got broken into, surely he has local followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I've said it before but how can that be his 'safe place'? Looks like a flat from Secret Millionaire that used to be on the telly. I would genuinely be scared to leave my flat incase it got broken into, surely he has local followers?
I know, I’ve thought this myself. When he shows that’s he’s out shopping etc, people can see nobody is in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this seriously the palace of the prince of paisley? I really thought he lived in a red sandstone tenement building, am sorry hens but am no smelling the wealth wae this wan ...klarna oan ma arse luvlees
Seriously is obviously we can't give out the street here but yes that is his flats, the flat he is in is next door, same block, same bespoke bins,same manky red door, and no that isn't wealth yae can smell hens its the smell of a junkies carpet, few unwashed staffy dugs & dried in pish wae a waft a Tom Ford cuttin through it. So aye smell Maz's universal credit top up wealth💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On a serious note I feel sorry for them living in that shite hole, only had to google the name of the street and there’s articles on attempted murder

Marion and Deek need to save up an get out of there

Seriously is obviously we can't give out the street here but yes that is his flats, the flat he is in is next door, same block, same bespoke bins,same manky red door, and no that isn't wealth yae can smell hens its the smell of a junkies carpet, few unwashed staffy dugs & dried in pish wae a waft a Tom Ford cuttin through it. So aye smell Maz's universal credit top up wealth💎💎
Aye everything the same except the bespoke tree an oor mazzas clean curtains stickin out like a sore head shaped like a thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of money he spunks on shite and his redundancy that could have been a deposit for a wee flat in a much nicer area. Let's face it he could not get any worse than where he is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What’s more sad is that there is brand new houses being build practically across the road (railway line) from him that he’ll see from his window, all that money he’d spunked on tat could have been a deposit and he would have qualified for help to buy when it was a thing.

Reactions: 26
The amount of money he spunks on shite and his redundancy that could have been a deposit for a wee flat in a much nicer area. Let's face it he could not get any worse than where he is
Look, he’s happy where he is. He’s fine. Absoluterly fine. He’s entitled to spend money on whatever he likes. He’s fine. He’s happy. He hates sweet stuff but he’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

That’s wit the ring doorbells fur ma lovelie.

he’s quiet the day, a hink he’s spitting feathers cos ppl huv seen where he’s lives the noo and coz hinch is dain a big reveal of the alpacas at some point🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where are his family in this, why isn't anyone pointing out the obvious, that area is bad and us only going to go further downhill with every new tenant being a problem getting dumped there. I'd be nagging him constantly to make a plan to get out.

Reactions: 18
Wee Marion is such a big influenza his nieces page on "this app" lost 4 followers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
On a serious note I feel sorry for them living in that shite hole, only had to google the name of the street and there’s articles on attempted murder

Marion and Deek need to save up an get out of there

Aye everything the same except the bespoke tree an oor mazzas clean curtains stickin out like a sore head shaped like a thumb
A dont feel one bit of sorrow for mierdre his spending is out of control, but not to worry he has his velveteer and a new colour change to his living to look forward too, living his life as it should be ...in the ghetto so aye ma luvlee nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s more sad is that there is brand new houses being build practically across the road (railway line) from him that he’ll see from his window, all that money he’d spunked on tat could have been a deposit and he would have qualified for help to buy when it was a thing.
During lockdown he used to walk past those new houses and imagine himself and Derek living there, he even picked out his preferred house and everything. When the inevitable happened and someone bought ‘his’ house he was fuming and then never mentioned it again. He is too lazy (or stupid) to buy a house. He just gets envious of others that have a house with a front and back door *no my quote, and tries to convince himself he is happy and content with what he has. It’s all lies .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.