Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DesperadosRUs

Just want to pit oot there though, Marion we all fuckin love you. We might take the piss out you for your over exaggerated efforts around events, like plannin yer Xmas decs for next year the previous year and kittin the gaff oot in leafs and shit at autumn. No doubt with it being rabbie burns day soon you’ll deck the joint oot in haggis and tartan and yel celebrate by listening to some trance bagpipe choons and have haggis pakora for yer tea while reciting live laugh love poem and hinkin yer the dugs baws. And we might rip the shite out of yer scran hauls but let’s be honest they are fuckin beltin, I mean dailylea on a cheese board, yer an absolute wee legend. The fact your cat hates you is just quality and yer Vocab is top notch. Keep being you wee man cos for all we rip you a new one each day we all secretly love aww three foot of yeh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

instainsta2021

My head can’t deal with him 😂😂

I always spray this when I come out the shower but the bottle has hardly any out it.

You can wear this when going for lunch and cocktails. Never heard him ever saying he was going for lunch and cocktails

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
The snow picture left me screaming! 😂 I went to Poland to visit Austwitch and I can only say I thought he’d been in my photo album. So aye

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
We’re only a week into Jan and 2022 Mario is giving me life. We’ve got some absolute golden content to look forward to. A healthy eating jurnee, cooking jurnee, perfume haul and my most favourite part: the pronunciation jurnee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Shall we place our bets noo for the words/phrases he will use when he takes us oan his perfume jurnee? I believe our lovelie @OhhBacon started us aff...

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂
He's got to say smell the wealth or I'll be absolutely fumming and crabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MrAndMr

Derek ma lovelie, youse this week wisely, bin bag gollum.

oh, I wonder if Mario is worried that Derek will see all the bills coming in, as he's on holiday...
oh, so Derek is home alone while Maz is at work? 😏

How long is he at work again 3 hours? Do you think thats enough time to gut the place and move my stuff in and Maz’s stuff oot? 😂

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
We all hated covid. To Marion it was a blessing.
Everyone hates January. Marion loves it and it's flying in.

He is an actual dobber.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I don’t know why this came into my head but was it not the same time last year that he was posting about whether or not he should buy certain things? He was considering a SMEG kettle and toaster?

Someone said it before and it’s now blatantly obvious, he thinks that if he’s shows off expensive things people will think he’s wealthy. He’s absolutely warped and having a bread dead boyfriend probably doesn’t help matters.

And thats aw am sayin the day ma lovelies 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I’ve pure lost the plot ma lovelies I’m sat here watching his toilet brush highlight from 3 years ago.
He used to buy a new bog brush every 2 weeks for SANITARY REASONS shame he didn’t worry so much about his toothbrush

D2A0DBC1-EAD2-4FCF-9AEC-038EE1D30407.png

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
They’ve treated themselves to a velvetiser. Only 99 poond ma luvlies. If you dooont know, get tae know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
OMG I’m halfway through the dots of death and I can’t listen anymore. Where to start….
WTF does “if you know you know” add to what is meant to be a tutorial?
who comes out a shower into a hoosecoat and sprays perfume aw over the shop?
who are these mystical millions who ask him what scent he is wearing? Out yourselves or you don’t exist 😉
Why does he have so many “night oot for cheeky cocktails” perfumes when he never leaves the bed sit?
why did I just watch half of this? I need a lie down 😫😫😫

He disnae like a scent (cannae remember which wan) cos “it’s too feminine for him” 🤣🤣. Aye right Marion - we’ll crack the jokes here!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
My fave memory apart from him ruining/ mopping carpets was his teef journay. Whitened his teef to then go and get them filed down intae wee stumps and have van ears put on them 😂Wouldn’t go near a dentist all his life until he was offered free van ears and then he soon got over his dental phobia

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Sorry if someone has said this already but he said he first smelled baccarat rouge off a guy in a restaurant. Yet when Hannah was doing the dupe wax melt he said he didn’t know what it smelled like to compare?? So that would be the first time. Idiot
Apparently it was a rangers player too but the patron saint of small businesses Mazda McKnight didn’t know that, he just thought it was some random guy. Now correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Derek a big gers supporter? Surely Maz wasn’t on a girlie night out cocktails and that. He would have been with Derek? D would recognise a player of his beloved club and would stop Mario making a total show of himself by asking what number of FM fragrance is that your wearing ma lovelie? Just sitting myself back down now, getting some class xx

• Haha

Rosap

i have NEVER seen so many story dots on a Insta acct as I have on Marios morning perfume documentary.

Seriously, did anyone even know that many stories were allowed in one day?

🚙🚙 Swerving back to ma lurker lane, aye, bye (waves hands in rear view mirror)

• Haha